IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
saikripa.aarti

Respected Astrologers, Pls help

Rate this topic

Respected Sir/Mam,

Can anyone please let me know about the reason of the delay in my marriage and also when will I get a job?? I am facing lot of troubles both personally and professionally??

DOB: 10th May 1981

TOB: 19:20

POB: Delhi

Awaiting Response...

Regards,

Aarti

Respected Aarti,

Your current venus-Jupiter Dasha is on,

Venus is lord of 7th (Marriage - good) and 12 (Losses - bad). It is a functional malefic (bad). It is sitting in own house 7th. So it will not harm your marriage aspects it self but as it also lord of losses (also 6th from 7th - bad) it possess harmful properties which can harm you marriage and post marital life time to time. Also it is aspectd by Retrograde jupiter. Jupiter and Venus are bitter enemies in your chart, and jupiter is also activated in Sub dasha.

Hence for the time being, good effects of Venus are masked and also jupiter is not able to give it's own benefits. This state can run till jan 2011. After that you will see considerable progressin you marriage related prospects

Regarding your Profession, Your lord of profession (sun) and lord of lagan (Mars) is in 6th house (bad) and is aspected by Enemies (Jupiter and Saturn) hence you are facing the problem. After Jan 2011 you will see good results regarding your profession also and can get a job.

Till then may be you can not get a good paying job but you can easily get some good but low paying job, I suggest you to grab the whatever opportunity you get and continue working till you do not get a better offer. Sitting idle is not recommended. How ever if you are pursuing some course etc then it is ok. Your planets for education are good. and you have done or can pursure PG.

Can you please tell which profession you are related to? I think you have studied either finance or technology but your profession should be related with medical field (Directly or indirectly). THis is for my own learning purpose

Kind Regards

Atul

Thanks for your predictions but 2011 is very far...can u please tell some remedies/mantra which can improve the situation...My marriage is not possible till 2011 is that what u mean to say...pls confirm..

Also, i am keen to know that what type of person I would marry ( Businessman/Service class), whether I wud b in NCR or anywhere else after marriage..

For your reference, I have done bachelors in Commerce and PG diploma in IT...so u r quite right in predicting that...

Rest on hearing from you....

Aarti

Hello aarti,

Respected mylilangel is quite right that your chart changes with a difference of few minutes only. But as you are sure about your birth time, I will proceed with your time as 7 20 pm

I am not an expert in remedies, so I will not be able to help you in this regard. I hope experienced astrologers in this forum will help you for sure.

About your spouse, as your chart shows your husband should be handsome, possesive, sweet voiced and well mannered, art loving not so tall but fair coloured person with a soft heart and soft body. This is personality of ur spouse indicated in your chart this also means that you want your husband to possess all these qualities. This may not materialised depends on your present life karma.

I can not predict where you will live after marriage but one thing is sure that you will live in India only, there are not much indications to leave home country.

let me know if I can be of more help

Take care

Atul

Dear Aarti,

If possible please do the following:

Read Vishnu Sahstranama on wednesdays. Help students, children sply girls. Keep fasts on wednesdays. Give green vegetables like palak to cows on wednesdays.

Pray maa Laxmi on fridays.

Best and regards

You should do remedies suggested by respected mylilangel to decrease the bad effects of mercury on house 7 and should also donate yellowthings on thursdays.

These remedies will help you for sure

Regards

Atul

Aslo I would lyk to ask that I am told to wear a Moti Chandra locket which has a pearl(moti) and moon shaped thing which has a yantra engraved in it...I really donno wots dat for coz i didnt talk to dat astrologer personally What is this locket for?? why dis is worn??

I am also told to wear a moonga and do Poornmashi vrat every month...will that help in my case??

Pls Guide...

Regards,

Aarti