IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
8harat

Please Help

Rate this topic

Hello Friends,

My Name is Bharat Ramchandani. My life has been a hell. Since 13 years I have been working and have been struggling. Got a big family and 3 sisters to be married and i am the sole bread winner. Since last 6 months my father is bedridden, my mother is frequently ill, my wife having pregnancy problems, I have lost all the savings, not able to sleep at night, no peace of mind, feeling like ending up my life.......

Please friends throw some light on my future...I will be very thankful..

God bless u all

DOB: 02/02/1981

TOB: 04:10 a.m

POB: Hyderabad, India.

Regards,

Bharat

Respected Bharat,

No doubt time is tough for you, and also this is supposed to continue for coming few years too. Also one thing is sure that good time is waiting for you. Till then you may see ups and downs in your life. Tough time comes in everyone's life, only magnitude differs. Remember, more we will heat the gold more it will shine at the end. Do not disappoint, just keep faith in God and he will take you out of this.

Currently your Moon mahadasha is on which is lord of 8th and is in Lagna, with antar dasha of Rahu which is situated in 8th house. 8th house is a bad house. Also in gochar kundali Rahu is making 7/7 realtion with Natal Rahu so making Rahu more strong.

Your chart shows that problem increased since last one year, and it's magnitude is supposed to decrease from nov 2009 for coming one year or so. From this time you should expect some improvement.

You should give water to sun daily, Worship lord shiva with deep devotion, Keep fasts on monday, help poor people selflessly as per your capacity and ability.

Kind Regards

Atul

Hello Bharat

I totally agree with ATUL for the analysis as you are going through a DASHA which consist of planets having some relation with 8th house..AS soon as this gets over you will have get a good air to breathe so Believe in GOD

I believe you will get some good time after April 2010..

Atul ji may throw more light on the time period specified

Thanks

Dear Atul Ji,

Thanks a lot atulji for taking time out for consideration.

Please could you suggest some more upayas or do you think I should consider wearing any gems....

Regards,

Bharat.

REspected Bharat,

I am not expert in Gems and remedies. SO I think expert astrologers in this forum will help you in regards of Gems.

For remedies, I think these remedies will help you in general way and not for a specific purpose, and these remedies will help you for sure.

Remember, by astrological remedies, we can not change our destiny completely, these remedies help us in gaining strength to face the bad time and can decrease the magnitude of losses to some extent.

So you should start with these remedies with faith, as you will get results we can progress more with remedies

Kind regards

Atul

Another thing I should mention here is that, we usually under estimate power of donations and prayers. They give us results equal to wearing gems or doing a puja or havan etc alone. and their results are more longlasting and also improves our Karma.

Most important thing in all of the remedies is faith, if you have faith all remedies will work and if you do not have faith no remedy will work

Kind regards

Atul

I use 360days/year setting for vimshottari dasha so the difference

Hi Atul ji

Regarding the above Quote ...When I use this 360 days instead of 365.25 days for the Vimshottari Dasha then I am not able to match the events in my life with them..

So could you throe more light on why we should use 360 days pattern

Thanks

Basically Vimshottari dasha is based on lunar placements in conselltation, so it is thought that the year for these should be based on 360 days. Usually softwares and astrologers use 365 days per year and some reccomend 360 days per year.

I also used 365 days per year, but I recently started using 36o days per year. I am currently in beta stage with this so I cannot comment on it's accuracy. Time will tell which is more accurate.

Can you tell me which events in your life do not match with this new system, so that I can correlate the difference

Atul

Dear Bharat,

Sad to hear about all the troubles you are facing. Sometimes life is this way.

As per the details provided by you

Lagna: Sagittarius

Rashi: Sagittarius

Current Dasha: Rahu + Moon till April 2010

A quick reason for you facing problems could be your weak Lagna Lord, which is Jupiter. Your Jupiter is in retrogression but is placed in an enemy's sign, which would take away your happiness, and even to certain extent, do bad to your health/physical outlook.

Your priority should be to strengthen Jupiter. It rules 1st and 4th house in your chart and is located in 10th house with Saturn. Strengthening your Jupiter will make you have success in your profession, general happiness with prevail and family would be happy, moreover your personal outlook would also become good. Strengthening Jupiter, your Gaja Kesari Yoga will get into action and will do wonder in your profession.

You can wear a Yellow Sapphire for Jupiter. Eating gourmet, or brown/yellow colored grains is also recommended. I'm sure you will see great benefit from this, and by April 2010 success will be knocking on your door step.

Another important planet in your chart is Sun. Its a benefic but is placed in an enemy's sign, which is the house of money. You should try getting maximum benefit of daylight. As suggested by Atul, you can also give water to Sun early morning. This would be beneficial for you.

wbr

Ayush

Atul,

I tried analyzing few known chart with 360 days system, but I didn't see any people following it. There was this thread by Sandhu Ji, where in he mentioned an astrologer from BHU who was afraid of being banished if he used 360 days system openly.

I find 365.25 system working well, maybe a better insight in relation to Pratyantar Dasha would prevail more information.

wbr

Ayush

Respected Ayush ji,

Thanks for the response.

I had earlier read about this at many places, but after reading thread of Respected Sandhuji I decided to give it a try. I think it will take some time before I can reach any conclusion.

Problem caused by 360 system is that your prediction do not match with other astrologers and it usually arise the controversy. ;)

As I get results, I will like to discuss my experiences here.

Kind regards

Atul

Hi Ayush and Atul

It is not only of having match between the different astrologer but the best thing is it should match with the real facts in life so if you could try few of your life with both these setting I hope you should be able to tell it quickly

Thanks