shpow Posted May 4, 2009 Report Posted May 4, 2009 I am just looking for more information on this: I got my first astrology profile done on Jan 1st of this year. My astrologer said I was in Rahu Dasha and that it would be over on October 3rd, 2009. I am wondering if my social "dramas" will at least lessen when this happens and what I can expect to change in my life? And if you have any other info on my horoscope... Birth info: April 21st 1977 10:43 AM. Thank you so much for any information on this!??? Quote
shpow Posted May 4, 2009 Author Report Posted May 4, 2009 Sorry... Fort Collins, CO USA! Thank You!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.