tkmsr

Career advice needed Rahu in Lagna

Rate this topic

Hi

my details are

28 Nov 1982

time 19:40

Place Fatehgarh (U.P.)

I have been struggling to get a job some one told me Rahu in Lagna in my horoscope is bad for my Lagna and adviced me to wear a Hessonite with an Iron Ring and said that it will benefit me.

There had been an other astrologer who told me to wear a Yellow Sapphire with an Emerald to get rid of my career problems.

I my self have some doubts since I consulted a lot of astrologers and communities and have really got so confused

I want to know only from point of view of my career I want the best job when can I get or if there is any problem (Like partial Kal Sarpa Yoga etc ) what can be its remedy or if there is some other thing I can do.

I am worried because

An astrologer told me

Gemini and Jupiter are lord of Kendra 1,4,7,10

But Jupiter is a Badhak for Gemini and also placed in Ari Bhaw hence would wearing a yellow Sapphire help me

saying that a malefic in malefic house will give + ve result (not sure of it)

While Some one else said me to wear a Blue Sapphire ,Diamond and Emerald to strengthen my Lagna to get all sort of success

My personal experience after I wore American Diamond was that I faced unexpected problems by wearing substitute stones for Venus

While some one said that moon is lord of my 2nd house (financial gains ) placed in 11th house so it is destroying my efforts to do any thing but wear a peral will help me

Where as Being a Gemini I should not wear a pearl since it does not suits me.

Then some one told that my rashi is Aries so a Red Coral will suit me but being the

lord of 6th house placed in 7th I should not wear as it will cause diseases to me

Can some one tell me what should I do I have got so confused that I am not able to understand what to do ?

One more thing I wanted to know that is this placement of Rahu in Gemini Bad s

Some experts said that Rahu placed before Saturn is Exhalted in Gemini Lagna and is a supporter of me and gives unexpected success to me but that might be of no use

Hi,

I can understand the predicament. Before going further, I will mention upfront that I am novice and sincerely hope that my post will not add to your confusion.

Your chart shows Me,Su,Ju and Ve in Ari bhava with the lagna lord Me combust. Ve, the yogakaraka is also in a bad house. This house also happens to be the 8th from Chandra lagna. Ra is not badly placed in Ge which many beleive is a friendly house for Ra, though the placement in lagna may lead to a few problems to health and danges from thieves/snakes.

But Sa the lord of 9th from lagna and 10th from Chandra lagna is exalted.Your 10th lord is in exaltation sign with Mo in Dashamsa and that too in the 9th house. Hence I feel that you just have to wait for a good time.

You are currently running Su Mahadasha who is in papakartari yoga being hemmed in between Sa and Ma. This may be the reason for your current worried mental state.

Based on astakavarga points I expect the period after Sep 09 when Sa enters Virgo should be better specailly after Nov since Ju enters Aq where he has a high points for your chart.Moon mahadasha starting Oct 2010 should also be imrpove matters as far as it relates to your mental makeup.

As for getting confused with remedies, many people have repeatedly said that satvik (prayer,service to poor...) methods of remedy are safer and are bound to produce beneficial spiritual effect even if not material effect.

CRS

Hi,

I can understand the predicament. Before going further, I will mention upfront that I am novice and sincerely hope that my post will not add to your confusion.

Your chart shows Me,Su,Ju and Ve in Ari bhava with the lagna lord Me combust. Ve, the yogakaraka is also in a bad house. This house also happens to be the 8th from Chandra lagna. Ra is not badly placed in Ge which many beleive is a friendly house for Ra, though the placement in lagna may lead to a few problems to health and danges from thieves/snakes.

But Sa the lord of 9th from lagna and 10th from Chandra lagna is exalted.Your 10th lord is in exaltation sign with Mo in Dashamsa and that too in the 9th house. Hence I feel that you just have to wait for a good time.

You are currently running Su Mahadasha who is in papakartari yoga being hemmed in between Sa and Ma. This may be the reason for your current worried mental state.

Based on astakavarga points I expect the period after Sep 09 when Sa enters Virgo should be better specailly after Nov since Ju enters Aq where he has a high points for your chart.Moon mahadasha starting Oct 2010 should also be imrpove matters as far as it relates to your mental makeup.

As for getting confused with remedies, many people have repeatedly said that satvik (prayer,service to poor...) methods of remedy are safer and are bound to produce beneficial spiritual effect even if not material effect.

CRS

thanks for your reply I had not checked my messages for past many days thanks once again