Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

When will things improve:

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Sir

I have been having a very very bad time finding a job for the last 5-6 years.I have appeared for interview many times but I am not selected.It has begin to appear that all is destiny and hard work can not everytme change it.There is no mental peace .Kindly tell when will things improve and I will get job.What should I do??Please reply

DOB 20 MAY 1979

PLACE KANPUR CITY

TIME 2:35 AM

GENDER FEMALE SINGLE

Posted

Namaskar,

When the lord of 8th rules your horoscope, things wont go as you expect it to be. There are good chances of you getting a decent job this year or early next year. Since your house of wealth has many planets, u can expect income from different sources. You will have to wait one more year for the marriage.

with regards

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...