IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
vipvats

Some Effects Of Transits - Kindly Comment

Rate this topic

Hi All Guru's and Budding Astrologer

Since most of the planets move very fast therefore their Transit effects are not felt for a longer period and there doesn’t seem to be a BIG change in life due to them. Jupiter, Saturn and Rahu are the planets which move slowly and hence may show a deep impact on the individual’s life. So I carried out the Transit Analysis for the Chart Given Below and Concluded the following

Jupiter - Rahu Transit - It was found that the follwoing years (4th, 12th, 18th, 25th, 32 )in the Native life had the Jupiter - Rahu Transit and he faced Accidents, Losses and Name/Fame Losses

Does this negative effects occur due to Jupiter positioned 8th from the Rahu Location.

Jupiter - Saturn Transit --- It was found that following years (5, 25) in the natives life had the Jupiter - Saturn Transit and the native faced some positive result and starting of some new work.

Jupiter being in 11th from Saturn in native Chart

Rahu-Saturn Transit - It was found that follwoing years (4,15,26) in the native's chart there was transit of Saturn-Rahu the native faced mixed results and was nither bad nor a growth

Saturn is 10th from Rahu location

Kindly let me know If there seems to be realtion in this as I find all the incidents of my life matching with Transits ...

If the relation exist then a person can calculate for future years and be a little more careful in his procedings

Chart Details

DOB: 4th August 1976

TOB: 08:55 AM

POB: New Delhi

Thanks to ALL

Yes, transits do have effects, but one need to see what dasha were running at that particular time of event, say marriage, accident, business losses etc. This is very generalised to say that whenever Rahu passes through the 8th house from Jupiter in the birth chart something always goes wrong, but I would request you to please not jump to conclusions. People have different results during such transits and the skills required are also difficult to acquire. Thanks,

Ravi....

After calculating nearly 10-15 BIG incidents of my Life I found out that Jupiter Rahu when together in Same Rashi do effect negatively on me ..Nearly 7 incidents match with this period and that was the basis of myself reaching to that Conclusion,

But JUPITER RAHU in same rashi may not be BAD to everyone as every native may not have JUPITER located in 8th house from Rahu Location in the LAGNA Chart ( I have the above said condition in my chart )

Thanks

After calculating nearly 10-15 BIG incidents of my Life I found out that Jupiter Rahu when together in Same Rashi do effect negatively on me ..Nearly 7 incidents match with this period and that was the basis of myself reaching to that Conclusion,

But JUPITER RAHU in same rashi may not be BAD to everyone as every native may not have JUPITER located in 8th house from Rahu Location in the LAGNA Chart ( I have the above said condition in my chart )

Thanks

yes, I do agree Rahu and Jupiter together in the same sign can cause trouble. Let me tell you that if they both are at the same degree for example say 14 degrees or within 6 degrees of each other (this last a very short period though but gives you a kick there and then, may be less than 15 days) you are likely to be in toruble, but mostly injuries.

If both are very weak in the birth chart then there are more reasons to be a big trouble that is gonna last longer as well. Funny thing is that during Rahu's mahadasha Jupiter's antardasha gives relief and slightly better resuls and vice versa. When I went abroad on the 16th of Sep, 2001 there were together in the 3rd house in my chart, they gave me what I wanted, a chance to study abroad. Thanks,

Ravi