IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
tauragem297

family god clarification

Rate this topic

Our house lord or family lord is Lord Lakshmi Narasimha swamy of Sholinghur near kanchipuram.They say that we should not visit thirupathi by ourselves and can only accompany other people without offering any major pooia or offering.Also they say we should not worship Lord Venkateshwara or Tirupathi Balaji.

I just have a query why this differences betn the Lords?Is there any Mythological evidence or story behind this practice.Could anyone give inputs on this.thanks

I dont know about this but i heard about one thing.

Any one who worship's narasimhma swamy is not suppoed to worship any other god.

When i asked the same to a narasimha upasak he said that its notlike that but it only means that Narasimha's worshippers should not overlook narasimha swamy.

If u pray some1 do pray but make sure u offer your agra puja to him.

If u can see,a narasimha devotee can worship hanuman and it is bcoz hanuman has aspect of narasimha in him when he wears pancha mukha avatar.

Thats why unlike ordinery hanuman worship,pancha mukha hanuman worshippers also take a lot of care bcoz of the aspect of Narasimha.

I have a reaon to take 'Panch mukha hanuman' here bcoz,if u check tirumala clealry u will notice that - The dwara palaka of tirumala is Hanuman(who protects the temple),

Therez 'Varaha'temple near balaji -its said thatvaraha murthy blessed srinivasa and gave him idea to settle on this temple,

Lord 'Garuda'at the starting of the hill ,

There was a small idol of hayagriva which is now used in a newly constructed'Hayagriva sannidhi'

and coming to Lord narasimha- both Kevale Narasimha and Lakshmi Narasimha are present on the padi kavali maha dwara (outer gopura) of tirumala temple.

I still remmber the song of annamacharya calling balaji as 'venkata narasimha' in his song!!!!