IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
karan123

webyogiji, sanjeev raoji & other learned members, please predict for me

Rate this topic

Hello webyogi ji, sanjeev raoji and other learned members..

Namaskar...

my dob is 28-07-1956

tob: 00:32 AM(NIGHT)

pob: Ahmadpur(west bengal)(87E42,23N50)

I am seriously interested in acquiring the land next to my factory for expansion.My question is will i be able to acquire it? Recently, the owner of that land came to me a few days back as he wanted to sell it and we had agreed upon the deal but now some or the other obstacles from his side are coming in between. please tell me will i be able to acquire it? and how is the future in store for me financially wise? i am currently having a factory producing mustard oil..

i hope to hear your views..

thank u all

Hello webyogi ji, sanjeev raoji and other learned members..

Namaskar...

my dob is 28-07-1956

tob: 00:32 AM(NIGHT)

pob: Ahmadpur(west bengal)(87E42,23N50)

I am seriously interested in acquiring the land next to my factory for expansion.My question is will i be able to acquire it? Recently, the owner of that land came to me a few days back as he wanted to sell it and we had agreed upon the deal but now some or the other obstacles from his side are coming in between. please tell me will i be able to acquire it? and how is the future in store for me financially wise? i am currently having a factory producing mustard oil..

i hope to hear your views..

thank u all

Namaskar,

It is not easy to find out for me details about the land that is next door to you. Thus, sometimes the time of question when it came to your mind may be helpful to answer such nature of questions by horory astrology.

-WebYogi-

webyogiji, thank u for replying..

that question is running in my mind since a week but i dont know the exact time sir.

if possible, can u let me know whether i have a yoga for acquisition of a property in the next month or two?

and how will i fare financially in next 6 months??

thank you once again

Hello Webyogi ji,

I wanted ur help . Am writing the query in this thread because i cudn't start a new thread.

I would be truly grateful if u could match the following horoscope and tell me the result. We were told that there is risk in this marriage and hence have been advised to do pujas. I just wanted to confirm the same.

Details:

Female:

DOB:30/06/1986

Time:10:15 PM

Place: Chennai

Star: Ashwini

Male

DOB:06/04/1982

Time:3:30 AM

Place:Chennai

Star Pooram

Please help us.

thank you.

Hello Webyogi ji,

I wanted ur help . Am writing the query in this thread because i cudn't start a new thread.

I would be truly grateful if u could match the following horoscope and tell me the result. We were told that there is risk in this marriage and hence have been advised to do pujas. I just wanted to confirm the same.

Details:

Female:

DOB:30/06/1986

Time:10:15 PM

Place: Chennai

Star: Ashwini

Male

DOB:06/04/1982

Time:3:30 AM

Place:Chennai

Star Pooram

Please help us.

thank you.

Namaskar,

The match points are 25 with NOVPANCHAM dosha but that has been taken care. But the real problem is that BOY is not manglik where as ther girl is manglik. Thus, in my opinion it is not suggested to have the marriage bond. I am not sure if pooja will help a lot after marriage is performed.

-WebYogi-

for personal & confidential Qns ask:horoveda@gmail.com