IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Anurag Ghosh

Rudraksha mala formation

Rate this topic

Please advice to form my rudraksha mala. I have collected following rudrakshas from three months before now I wanted to sting them into a mala .

1. One GauriShankar

2. Three two mukhi

3. Three three mukhi

4. Three four mukhi

5. Three five mukhi

6. Three six mukhi

7. Two seven mukhi

8. One eight mukhi Nepalease and One eight mukhi Indonesian

9. One nine mukhi Nepalease and One nine mukhi Indonesian

10. One ten Mukhi

11. One eleven Mukhi Nepalease and One eleven mukhi Indonesian

12. One 12 mukhi

Now in the mala I kept Three two mukhi , Three three mukhi ,Three five mukhi , One eight mukhi Nepalease and One eight mukhi Indonesian ,One nine mukhi Nepalease and One nine mukhi Indonesian , One ten Mukhi, One eleven Mukhi Nepalease ,One eleven mukhi Indonesian and One 12 mukhi and GauriShankar in the centre .

I wear three four mukhi and three six mukhi in the right arm.

My queries are following

1.How shall I keep the beads in the mala so that it will be most effective? …. By head to head or head to tail ? In the siddha mala I found the beads are kept in head to head but there beads are different mukhi and in my case some beads are same mukhi (which I kept together )and some are different mukhi ?

2.Shall I keep the Indonesian beads in the same mala?

Please help me out in my following queries.

Thanks

Anurag Ghosh

Beads must be tied mouth to mouth and tail to tail,when you start preparing your mala put the very 1st bead in such a way that its mouth first enter into string and not the tail,rest will be followed automatically i.e next bead will be the tail part entering into the thread or string.Follow this process till the last bead,for sumeru mouth(head)should be upwards and this will automatically align with the two beads facing down to sumeru whose mouth part will be facing sumeru,dont forget to apply knots between the beads.I see no need to use a combination of same mukhi in this case,example--

One eight mukhi Nepalease and One eight mukhi Indonesian ,One nine mukhi Nepalease and One nine mukhi Indonesian , One ten Mukhi, One eleven Mukhi Nepalease ,One eleven mukhi Indonesian

Absolute no need in my opinion,either go with Nepali or with java make,dont repeat same beads with different origin,why you are doing this I cannot understand.Make a total of odd figure and apply sumeru.Min.beads must be 9 or in the multiple of 9.Shri Shivapurana reccomends of wearing 32+1 beads kantha mala.

Hope this suffice your query.