IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pappu

Why I am ignored?, is it sade sati effect?

Rate this topic

Dear Astrologers,

Financially I am facing crunch from about last year, last 3/4 months have been worse, no work at all, people are ignoring me, whereas before year 2007 I was so busy that I did not have time to speak. Can I know, when is better period expected, with regards to my business. I know that I am running sade sati, I await with eagerness to know about this.

My details as follows:

Date of birth- 04-OCTOBER-1964

Time of birth- 12:20 PM (20 minutes past afternoon)

Rashi- Kanya

Place of birth- Mumbai

Country- India

Profession- Interior Designer

Sex-Male

Respected sir,

Your jupiter - Mercury dasha is running since sep 2008. Shani sub dasha was was there from feb 2006 to sep 2008. Saturn is also dispositor of gullika in your chart. So during that time you may had to face lot of losses in terms of money, health or reputation.

Now your Shani saade sati is running.

Since sep 2008 improvement in situation is expected to improve, but may be because of Sun placed too near the mercury is stopping the mercury to give it's results. Sun is strongest planet in your chart but is placed in house of an enemy.

This is also the reason for loss of confidence in you, causing mental stress and also harming your communication and professional skills.

Also your retrograde Jupiter main dasha runner (lord of lagna and 4th house) is placed in 6th. and is aspecting house of profession and Sun-moon-mercury complex.

Jupiter and mercury are both debilitated in Navamsha this is also decreasing good effects of both the runners

I am a novice and not too good in suggesting remedies. But one thing I want to advice you for sure to give water to sun daily. This will help you a lot. also donate clothes, shoes and umbrella on saturdays (not made of leather) to poor and needy people.

I hope respected and able astrologers in this forum will surely help you

Good luck

Atul

Dear Atulji,

Thank you for your response and guidance, just to point you out, incase you could fine tune your predictions, the period between 2006 and 2007 was good for me, no major problems in finance, health or reputation. From 2008 onwards I think the downward slide commenced, particularly my finance, and to repeat my last 3/4 months is totally without work. Health has been fair from last one year, I feel bit tired on some days but not much to worry.

Please let me know about my business prospects in near future.