IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rudra333

Webyogiji or U sanjeeva rao sir need ur help...

Rate this topic

Hi,

Hope all is well at your end.

I want to know about my future will do business or job & hows my marriage life and my life partner and when i get married. I also want to know about my future, wealth, domestic happiness, success and flame.

I want to know about my health.

I had sun in 6th house so to increase my self strength can i wear Ruby or rudraksha 12 face or 1 face. Is half moon 1 face rudraksha is good than 12 face. Please suggest, please feel free to tell anything you want to tell. Thanks.

My details are 3rd feb'83, 20:30 PM Dhule, Maharashtra.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Hope all is well at your end.

I want to know about my future will do business or job & hows my marriage life and my life partner and when i get married. I also want to know about my future, wealth, domestic happiness, success and flame.

I want to know about my health.

I had sun in 6th house so to increase my self strength can i wear Ruby or rudraksha 12 face or 1 face. Is half moon 1 face rudraksha is good than 12 face. Please suggest, please feel free to tell anything you want to tell. Thanks.

My details are 3rd feb'83, 20:30 PM Dhule, Maharashtra.

Thanks in advance.

Namaskar,

In my opinion, till Jupiter Mahadasa ends it may require lot of efforts on your part (till feb 2017).

It will be followed by Saturn Mahadas and that is much better for you.

Marriage: Spouse good and caring but will have stress after marriage. After Dec 2009 is fine. You are Manglik. But once you start to care show your love she will appreciate too.

Business is better, Saturn may force towards job.

Happiness: Jupiter as 8th lord in happiness is not that great. Worship lord Vishnu and Mata Lakshmi (no flowers).

Sun is in 6th not a favourable position, always surrounded by enemies, not good for fame rather blamed for something that you did not do it. Thus be careful. Offer water to surya Dev at Sunrise. Yopu may try good unheated ruby in gold in Sun finger, if gives problems do not wear it and offer water to surya Dev. It will affect your health, eyes, and heart. You can take care from now since you have some idea.

By nature you are good but learn to control your anger at places where it is not required.

Hope it helps,

-WebYogi-

Rudra333,

You asked too many Qs which nobody can answer.

Regarding Sun,the best place is 6th house.Professionally and personally you gain well.The indications are for successful future and good income.

Lagna is vacant of any planet in ,but aspected by yogakaraka Mars ,you are promised of good health .You are cared by your parents well.But Venus aspect on lagna makes you bold in your dealings with opposite sex.Don't get hooked in official circles.

Prayers to Sun is always good for you.

Gems are not required for you.

Your Shani sadesath starts from 9/2009.So ,start prayers to Shani Dev from 9/2009 for 7.5 years to get good results.

You are in Guru Mahadasa till 2/2017.Surrender to Lord Shiva.You gain well.

with best wishes and thanks for asking help.

USR