IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ashi2001

Attn Dhruvji ... Is it good time to start a business

Rate this topic

Hello Dhruvji,

In the past you have read my brother's horoscope regarding job. Currently he is planning to start his own business but he is not 100% sure if the time is right. Someone told him that few months from now saturn will move to his 10th house and it won't be good for business. Can you please give your valuable advise on this.

17th March 1974

Time: 02:00 AM

Latitude: 030:55:N / Longitude: 074:36:E

Waiting to hear from you.

Thank you,

Ashi

Hi Ashi,

Sorry for late reply.

Firstly, I am keeping too busy with other cilents, and there is a long list which i need to accomplished. My reply might be late.

Secondly, I hope you understand this is a wrong thread for the matter to be discussed. There are a proper other good threads on astrology/horoscope. http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/forum94/

Post your queries there.

I dont know whether you know this or not, but this is a section properly dedicated for mantra & tantra & is dedicated to our Guruji Dr. shri Narayandutt Srimaliji. There monthly magazine is named Mantra Tantra Yantra Vigyan(i.e the forum thread name). All the remedies which are given are basically his guidance.

God bless you Ashi.

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura