IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Palla6

Webyogiji, please clarify my doubt

Rate this topic

Namaste,

Sir I have already asked my question in another thread of this forum. There were more than 40 visits but no one replied. If there is anything wrong in what I am asking please excuse me and kindly give a solution for my problem.

My janmalagna is said to be Simha and I have been told that it is owned by Sun/Ravi. But in my Raasi Chakra Moon is placed in my lagna.

I understand that Moon is sitting in the house owned by Sun/Ravi.

An astrologer told me to wear pearl, but another person told me that wearing pearl would increase the impact of Moon and reduce the lagna power. So he adviced me to wear a diamond.

Can any of the gurus here please kindly clarify if I should be wearing a pearl or diamond?

I am asking this because I have not yet settled in any occupation. My mind gets attracted to other things than what I am doing at present. I have changed many jobs. I have examination and interview fear but if I go there I perform well. I have not failed in even one exam in my entire life. But to apply for job also I am afraid. My friend told me that this dithering of mind is because of Moon sitting in lagna. Please clarify what should I do? Shall I wear diamond to increase the impact of simha lagna or shall I wear pearl to rectify the moon position.

I am already wearing a Gomedhikam for Raahu dasha.

My details:

Name. Ravikanth.

DOB: 06-Feb-1977.

Time of Birth: 6:51 pm IST

Place of Birth: Vijayawada, Andhra pradesh, India.

Marital Status: Single.

Siblings: Only one elder brother- well settled in IT field - he is married - they have 2 kids.

Thanks in Advance.

Ravikanth.

dear Ravikanth,

In your chart, house of communication (3rd house) is trapped in rahu/ketu axis, so communication skill will be average. Moreover, house of speech (2nd house) has the third aspect from retro saturn, which is not very convincing. Saturn antara is in progress for you currently. Hence, you should be able to get a job soon. Moreover, the marriage prospects will also be fruitful by the end of 2010.

with regards