IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bullseye

Astrology Basics

Rate this topic

Hi,

I am trying to understand astrology and have a very basic question. Please pardon me for my ignorance. I will illustrate it with an example

Suppose.... Jupiter is in Aries but in 12th house.

Positive --- Jupiter in Aries is considered good...

Negative ---- 12 house is the house of expenses...

So, If someone wants to interpret the effect bec of Jupiter on native...will it be overall positive or negative.

1) It is overall negative .....as Jupiter is in good house but is going to increase the power of house 12..i.e native will have lot of expenses

or

2) Is overall positive......Jupiter is good for native and he will have more positive effects of presence of Jupiter in Aries ... i.e. good education etc ....and will overweigh the negative effects due to its presence in 12th house...

Accordingly, whether he should enhance Jupiter (wear yellow sapphire) or reduce Jupiter effects (do some puja/daan to reduce his expenses.....)

Please guide.

Hi,

I am trying to understand astrology and have a very basic question. Please pardon me for my ignorance. I will illustrate it with an example

Suppose.... Jupiter is in Aries but in 12th house.

Positive --- Jupiter in Aries is considered good...

Negative ---- 12 house is the house of expenses...

So, If someone wants to interpret the effect bec of Jupiter on native...will it be overall positive or negative.

1) It is overall negative .....as Jupiter is in good house but is going to increase the power of house 12..i.e native will have lot of expenses

or

2) Is overall positive......Jupiter is good for native and he will have more positive effects of presence of Jupiter in Aries ... i.e. good education etc ....and will overweigh the negative effects due to its presence in 12th house...

Accordingly, whether he should enhance Jupiter (wear yellow sapphire) or reduce Jupiter effects (do some puja/daan to reduce his expenses.....)

Please guide.

Shree ganeshai namah

Jup in 12H in aries means that it is the lord of 8h and 11H. Now as L of the 8H in 12 it is a vipreet Raj yog. And can mean education and success in faroff land. As lord of 11 th in 12th is upchaya hs and can mean two things that the expensen will be met by income earned/ elder brother who is faroff and being in 12 H which is the kaalpurush meen rashi, Jupiter besides being in Aries is always good here, therefor can mean expenses on education or Dharam/guru.

Thus we have to see the houses that the planet owns and should not prescribe stones for a planet without seeing the overall ownership effects and by mistake by wearing the stone u will enhance the negatives of 8H an d even the expenses.

Thanks for your reply.

i.e. Jupiter is lord of Sagi and pisces and thus u are saying its lord of 8th and 11 H.

Now, 8th is ayu sthan and 11 is house of gains and income.....

So, if house of gains and of age is in 12 house ...how are u able to predict about faroff land....