IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
greatt

Importance of the use of metals in jyotish remedies..

Rate this topic

Can someone please help me?:pray: I am just waking up from a nightmare about possession to write this. I want to know if wearing an iron ring or kada(lohe ka kada) will help to reduce problems related to saturn and/ or rahu? I have my classmates talking ill of me, although most of it is true and unable to find respect for myself among my peers. I want to know of semi precious or precious gemstones that help ward off negativity and past memories of suffering( that is, suffering with or without a justified reason). I am already reciting hanuman chalisa whenever i can for protection and thinking healthy and positive thoughts. I really need a big change in the way i think and feel and although i am 50% through, the remaining 50% is taking time and is becoming somewhat of a drag.

Any use of other metals like brass rings or copper rings or steel rings that help this? Simple home remedies like these or some simple recitation of mantras for protection( i am also a great believer in Subrahmanya/ Skanda, ruler of the nagas) are also welcome.

If it helps analyse, you can use my birth info: 5th march, 1987. time: 7.41 am, place: hyderabad. i think rahu trine saturn, saturn trine ascendant, rahu conjunct ascendant is causing such problems for me.

Thank you :)