IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Vijay B Patel

Guidance needed to cure the ineffeciency and chaotic state of mind

Rate this topic

Dear Gurujis

I am 26 yr. old professionaly qualified person. I am working since last one year.

Getting problems of inefficieny and underachievement in terms of work done. I had also been warned for the same by the company management.

I am not able to work effectively and effieciently. I can not focus on the work on hand and used to get confused. I didnt get a fire to work though I got a burning desire to do the work. I used to keep the works pending without any proper reasons.

I am owing responsibility of my whole family as single source of income for the family.

Though i earn a handsome salary the I am not able to invest the same. My financial conditions at present is not so good to cope with the future responsibilities.

In last 2 year, I have tried 3 astrologers but the things didn't worked well.

I request you to kindly advise on the aforesaid issues. Please provide me a holy mantra to overcome the chaotic state of mind.

I am also mentioning horoscope related data below.

Date of Birth: 3rd November, 1982

Place of Birth: Modasa (North Gujarat), India

Time of Birth: 13:30 Hrs. (1:30 P.M.)

With Regards

Vijay B Patel

Dear Gurujis

I am 26 yr. old professionaly qualified person. I am working since last one year.

Getting problems of inefficieny and underachievement in terms of work done. I had also been warned for the same by the company management.

I am not able to work effectively and effieciently. I can not focus on the work on hand and used to get confused. I didnt get a fire to work though I got a burning desire to do the work. I used to keep the works pending without any proper reasons.

I am owing responsibility of my whole family as single source of income for the family.

Though i earn a handsome salary the I am not able to invest the same. My financial conditions at present is not so good to cope with the future responsibilities.

In last 2 year, I have tried 3 astrologers but the things didn't worked well.

I request you to kindly advise on the aforesaid issues. Please provide me a holy mantra to overcome the chaotic state of mind.

I am also mentioning horoscope related data below.

Date of Birth: 3rd November, 1982

Place of Birth: Modasa (North Gujarat), India

Time of Birth: 13:30 Hrs. (1:30 P.M.)

With Regards

Vijay B Patel

Namaskar,

Present dasa of rahu with Mercury as a subperiod till August 2009 and this will be followed by Kethu period in Rahu.

You have very good yogas present but there effects may not be realized as Sun is 8<SUP>th</SUP> (loss death---) lord placed in 10<SUP>th</SUP> (profession) along with Budh as a 6<SUP>th</SUP> lord (enemies, service---) and along with 12 th (expenses--) lord Jupiter. There may be some better period after Budh subperiod is over and even after kethu subperiod that is August 2010. Till then you may have to manage somehow.

Offer water very day at <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Sunrise</st1:place></st1:City> to surya Dev with some kumkukm in it.

Chant Surya mantra every day.

Wearing a ring of diamond may be very helpful (in silver not gold)

-WebYogi-

For urgent, personal & confidential questions ask: horoveda@gmail.com