deepdaveman Posted March 25, 2009 Report Posted March 25, 2009 Hello, I was born on 21-09-1964 12:47 PM, Jalandhar city, Punjab. I am going through a very tuff phase of my life during Ketu mahadasha. I have lost my very lucrative job and unable to find any so far. I would like to know when will I get a new job. Also, what should I pray or wear any stone. Thanks a million. Quote
deepdaveman Posted March 26, 2009 Author Report Posted March 26, 2009 Can someone please look into my horoscope? My current occupation :Computer My current place of living : Boston, USA My siblings - 1 elder sister, 1 younger sister and brother My kids - One son and a daughter Please... give me some feedback. Quote
deepdaveman Posted March 26, 2009 Author Report Posted March 26, 2009 Can someone please.... respond to my question? Quote
deepdaveman Posted April 3, 2009 Author Report Posted April 3, 2009 Can anyone please reply...... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.