IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
lal05

Sani mahadasha since 2000:plz help

Rate this topic

Hello

I have sani mahadasha since 2000 and from then everything have been so delayed.iIlost a job couldn't join another and gave many interviews.Please tell when I can hope that things will improve and what should I do so that they improve.

Date of Birth 20th may 1979

Time 2:35 am

Place Kanpur city U.P

female

Will I become an IAS officer?

When will I get married?

Plz reply

Thanks

lal05

Dear Lal,

I am a learner and would like to share my analysis on your horoscope.

You have an extremely strong lagnesh, Jupiter which is exalted and extremely well-placed in the 5House of education. It may be a good idea to give a full-blown attempt at IAS exams:)

You are currently running Saturn- Venus period till oct 2010. Unfortunately none of the planets are auspicious for you but that shouldn't dishearten you. Results may be delayed but they shall definately come.

Read Hanuman Chalisa daily. Also, pray Durga Maa on fridays - read durga chalisa/ keep fasts if possible.

You can further strengthen your auspicious Jupiter by putting kesar tilak on thursdays. Jupiter is also your 10H lord of job.

This may not be an easy time but never stop putting effort. try your best. Not everything is decided by the dashas. every horoscope holds a promise and I believe that with sincere effort that promise can come true in just about any dasha, given we are honest and committed in our effort.

All the very best

Kind regards

Respected Ayushmon6ji,

Saturn for this native is the lord of 11th and 12th House. Though I am still a learner but I believe that in this case, a stone should not be recommended. Kindly forgive if I spoke too soon. Kindly enlighten

Kind regards