IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kumar8149

Contrasting Predictions-PLZ help!! Urgent!!

Rate this topic

Dear Great Pandits

I sincerely request you to answer my question. In understand that great Pandits only reply for 'knowledge' questions, but nobody is answering my questions in any forum. Hence the request.

My parents have met 2 astrologers. One astrologer told me that I have lots of Doshas when it comes to Marriage and told that my wife will be bossy as I have Venus together with Ketu and my married life will be very problematic.

Where as another astrologer told me that my married life is fine and I will get a very good and beautiful wife. Very very contrasting predictions.

The first astrologer has also told that I have extremely high sex drive and that is very bad.

Please let me know about my married life, which astrologer`s prediction is right and when will I get married.

My Birth Details:

Name:Kumar

Place of Birth: Chennai, TamilNadu

Time of Birth:3 AM

Date of Birth: Dec 8th 1981

Thanx in Advance

Dear Great Pandits

I sincerely request you to answer my question. In understand that great Pandits only reply for 'knowledge' questions, but nobody is answering my questions in any forum. Hence the request.

My parents have met 2 astrologers. One astrologer told me that I have lots of Doshas when it comes to Marriage and told that my wife will be bossy as I have Venus together with Ketu and my married life will be very problematic.

Where as another astrologer told me that my married life is fine and I will get a very good and beautiful wife. Very very contrasting predictions.

The first astrologer has also told that I have extremely high sex drive and that is very bad.

Please let me know about my married life, which astrologer`s prediction is right and when will I get married.

My Birth Details:

Name:Kumar

Place of Birth: Chennai, TamilNadu

Time of Birth:3 AM

Date of Birth: Dec 8th 1981

Thanx in Advance

Namaskar,

I do not see married life to be a problematic unless you match the charts before marriage. You have Mangal dosha and also Sani is with this Mangal, match is essential. The other astrologer is right that wife will be good. She will be of understanding nature but you also have to acknowledge her input and appreciate her caring nature otherwise results may be different. Mars being spouse lord is practicle by nature.

-WebYogi-