IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ab12

Need Help for Get Right Yantra

Rate this topic

JAI MATA KI,

Can any one help me chose right yantra and which yantra are best.

1.MA BAGLAMUKHI YANTRA

2.DURGA BESA YANTRA

PLEASE ALSO HELP ME WITH WAY OF WORSHIP AND MANTRA FOR BOTH YANTRA.Can install this yantra in home.

Thanks & Regards

abhishek bansal

@ AB12 :

As per your case take Baglamukhi for yourself.

It is very very powerful! The Mantra of the Goddess has the power of the divine weapon Brahmastra instilled in it and the Goddess simply strikes terror in and paralyses the enemies of her Sadhaks. Repetition of her Mantra is enough to stop even a tempest.

Complete celibacy should be observed during Sadhana days. One should wear yellow clothes and use yellow articles in the Sadhana. Offerings should include some sweet made from gram flour.

The ritual can be started from Tuesday or your 1st of navrathri. It must be done early in the morning. After taking a bath get into a yellow Dhoti. Spread a yellow cloth on a wooden seat. Fill a copper tumbler with water. On its mouth place a coconut. Place picture of the Guru on the seat and pray to the Guru. In a steel plate establish the Baglamukhi Yantra along with Peetaambraa Mala and Peetaambraa Gutika. Light a ghee lamp, take water in your right palm & chant.

Viniyog

Om Asya Shree Baglaamukhi Mantrasya Naarad Rishih Trishtup Chhandah Baglaamukhi Devataa. Hleem Beejam Swaha Shaktih. Mam Sharire Yajmaanasya Shareere Vaa Naanaa Grahopgrah Prayosh Grah Pravesh, Grah Prayog Sampoornna Rog Samooh Vaatik Peitik Shleishmik Dwandajaadi Naanaa Dusht Rog Janmaj Paatak Aadi Shaantyarthe Sarva Dusht Baadhaa Kaarak Grah Uchaatanaarthe Sheeghra Aarogya Laabhaarthe Evam Mam Anya Abheesht Kaarya Siddhyarthe Jape Viniyogah.

Take yellow flowers and Peetaambra Gutika in both hands and chant thus.

Om Namo Bhagwati, Om Namo Veer Pratap Vijay Bhagwati Baglaamukhi! Mam Sarvanindakaanaam Sarva Dushtaanaam Vaacham Mukham Padam Stambhay Jihvaam Mudray Mudray, Buddhim Vinaashay Vinaashay Aparbuddhim Kuru Kuru, Atmavirodhinaam Shatroonnaam Shiro, Lalaatam,Mukham,Netra,Karnna, Naasikoru,Paad, Annu-Annu, Dantoshtth, Jihvaam, Taalu, Guhya, Gudaa, Katti, Jaanu, Sarvaangeshu Keshaadi Paadaantam Paadaadi Kesh Payantam Stambhay Stambhay, Khem Kheem Maaray Maaray, Parmantra, Paryantra, Partantraanni Chheday Chheday, Atma Mantratantraani Raksh Raksh, Graham Nivaaray Nivaaray Vyaadhim Vinaashay Vinaashay, Dukham Har Har, Daaridryam Nivaaray Nivaaray, Sarvamantra Svaroopinni, Dusht-grah, Bhoot-grah, Paashaann Sarvachaandaal-grah Yaksh Kinnar Kimpurush-grah Bhootpret Pishaachaanaam Shaakini Daakini Grahaannaam Poorvadisham Bandhay Bandhay Vaartaali! Maam Raksh Raksh, Dakshinndisham Bandhay Bandhay Swapna Vaartaali Maam Raksh Raksh, Pashchimdisham Bandhay Bandhay Ugrakaali Maam Raksh Raksh, Paataaldisham Bandhay Bandhay Baglaaparameshwari Maam Raksh Raksh, Sakal Rogaan Vinaashay Vinaashay, Shatru Palaayanam Panchyojanmadhye Raaj Janswapacham Kuru Kuru, Shatroon Dah Dah,Pach Pach,Stambhay Stambhay, Mohay Mohay. Aakarshay Aakarshay, Mam Shatroon Uchchaatay Uchchaatay Hleem Phat Swaha.

Offer the yellow flowers & the Gutika on the Yantra. Next chant 21 rounds of the following Mantra -

Om Hleem Baglaamukhi Sarva Dushtaanaam Vaacham Mukham Padam Stambhay Jihvaam Keelay Buddhim Vinaashay Hleem Om Phat.

Next light a holy fire with sandalwood or wood of mango tree or peepal tree. Prepare a mixture of honey, milk, ghee, rice and mustard seeds. Make 1000 offerings of this mixture in the fire. After the Sadhana throw the Sadhana articles in a river.

If done as mentioned, success is right behind you. God bless you.

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

-----------------------------

Ab12 ->

DOB 14-06-80,10:55 AM, DELHI. problems: No income,huge debt,too many legal cases for debt recovery,facing one problem by another,no ways to get out. help me

can you advice as i am doing daily 13 path from durga sapthsati in navratri every year.but i don't know why my condition going to worse to worsen.

what i do in this navratri for mata ji kirpa and get out my problems.

i want to install any one of this yantra in my puja ghar in first day of navratri.i already have shree yantra,kanakdhara yantra

1.baglamukhi yantra

2.durga beesa yantra.

Thanks & Regards

abhi

@abhi ::

Procedures to be followed by you for ENERGIZING ( Pran Prathistha ) of Yantra.

1. First purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame .

2. Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.

3. Light the incense or diya. (It does not matter how many you light).

4. Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.

5. Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of yantra and your God.

6. Take the water with any leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself

followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.

7. Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all

sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in

your own language.

Now chant the specific BEEJ MANTRA of the YANTRA at least 9 times

Sri Druga Bisa Yantra “Aaeng Hareeng Kaleeng Chamundaye Vichche”

Sri Baglamukhi Yantra “Om Hareeng Bagla Mukhi Namha”

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura