IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
create_nature

Job, Marriage and Finances

Rate this topic

I would really appreciate if some learned astrologers shed some light on the following problems. I have really went through a rough life since mid of 2007, career wise, fame, money, relationships, misunderstanding etc. I feel that the life has come to a standstill (absolutely no improvement in whatever i do and obstacles everywhere.I just wanted to know as to when things might get better. Its just a ray of hope.

Career : Iam very much career focused and Unemployed for the past 1.5 yrs and When will i get a good job.

Personal life: Broken relationship. When will i get married.

Finance: I have a serious problem with my finances. I lent huge amount to one of my friends in good faith and mutual trust couple of months ago and she has spent all the monies and now she says that she doesn't have money to pay me and also filed a lawsuit against me (false allegations) to delay the whole payment process. I would really appreciate if you could please let me know if can recover that money, if yes then when? Also do i have to go through all these courts and cases to recover that money?

Below are my Birth details

Time of Birth : 10:55 p.m

Date of Birth : 13-May-1974

Place of Birth : 14 * 45 N 78 * 35 E

I really appreciate your time and consideration.

Regards,

CN

I would really appreciate if some learned astrologers shed some light on the following problems. I have really went through a rough life since mid of 2007, career wise, fame, money, relationships, misunderstanding etc. I feel that the life has come to a standstill (absolutely no improvement in whatever i do and obstacles everywhere.I just wanted to know as to when things might get better. Its just a ray of hope.

Career : Iam very much career focused and Unemployed for the past 1.5 yrs and When will i get a good job.

Personal life: Broken relationship. When will i get married.

Finance: I have a serious problem with my finances. I lent huge amount to one of my friends in good faith and mutual trust couple of months ago and she has spent all the monies and now she says that she doesn't have money to pay me and also filed a lawsuit against me (false allegations) to delay the whole payment process. I would really appreciate if you could please let me know if can recover that money, if yes then when? Also do i have to go through all these courts and cases to recover that money?

Below are my Birth details

Time of Birth : 10:55 p.m

Date of Birth : 13-May-1974

Place of Birth : 14 * 45 N 78 * 35 E

I really appreciate your time and consideration.

Regards,

CN

Relationships for you will be a little difficult. You have 2 strong malefics in the 7th Mars & Saturn, so it is not smooth. Also 7th lord Mercury goes into the 6th house with the nodes. Many ups and downs in relationships and not smooth relationships.

The best thing is to do lakshmi mantras every day. That will help your money situation.

But the planet most in need of strengthening is Mercury (Vishnu). It would be a really good idea if you could chant the Vishnu Sahasranam every day for a very long period of time (at least 40 days straight, the absolute least).

On Wednesday's you should find a way to honor students/teachers/academics or Brahmins. Perhaps charity and do the Vishnu Sahasranam twice on that day (Wednesdays). When Vishnu is pleased your relationship karma will get much, much better.

Venus is exalted in your chart and in the auspicious 4th house where she gets dig bala (directional strength). Venus is very strong in your chart! But she rules bad houses (6th and 11th) and can cause you to indulge too much in friends, liasons with women perhaps even drinking, meat eating , possibly even drugs.

You lent money to your friend during Jupiter/Venus so the debts of the 6th house come into play.

You may get your money back but you have to balance firm action w/ patience. Try to be sweet while being persistent too.

In any case remember money comes from Lakshmi ultimately not from your job, or your friend or the Gov't or anything else. These are just vehicles, money comes from God always. It's easy to forget that.

Sun is exalted in your 5th house of speculation & intelligence. You will be fortunate with investing and have good business sense.

Of course yellow sapphire is the luckiest stone for you.

Best of luck,

Pablo