IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pks_chennai

Pls Help - Kal Sarp Yoga

Rate this topic

Hi,

I was told by an astrologer that I have Kaal Sarp Yoga. But When I checked it on one site, it showed I don't have one. Please help me to determine if I have really or not:

My birth details are:

Birth 12-05-1980

Birth Time: 19:49 IST

BiRTH PLACE: PATNA, BIHAR

Best Regards.

WebYogiJi,

I am still waiting for your valuable comments. Please respond to this question if possible. I have posted this question here with some hope that somebody will reply. I have seen you replying to many, pls consider my case also.

Best Regards.

A KSY is not valid if any of the planet is with Rahu or Ketu.

But everyone will interpret your chart as different. According to me you doesnot have KalSarp yoga.

But you may be having problems financially and in your profession which is due to placement of planets in your chart.

Your Jupiter, lord 0f 2nd house (wealth) is placed in 10th which is good. But it is placed along with Saturn and Rahu also it is weak in shadbala and is aspected by Ketu.

Your Sun, Lord of 10th house (profession) is in 6th house, which is not good and Sun is also strong in shadbala and is aspected by Rahu. It is also aspected by jupiter which decreases it's bad effects.

Mercury, Lord of 11th house( Profit and money) is in 6th house which is also not good

Incidentally your Sun Mahadasha is going on which is from 4/2006 to 4/2011

This also affects you mentally and causing instability and agression in your mind. Also it may also give you some stomach troubles like acidity and gastritis.

After Sun Mahadasha Moon Mahadasha will start which will lead you to Spirituality, calmness and also bring stability in your life

Are you facing any specific problem in your life? MAy be we can reach a conclusion faster when you want to ask anything specific

I request experts to please rectify my mistakes

Pardon me if I sound rude

Regards

Atul

Hi atul,

I am a learner like you and would like to welcome you to the forum and compliment you for your wonderful effort in helping people.

If you don't mind, I want to share my own experience here. I too have an exalted sun with combust mercury and ketu in the 6th house. My experience is that sun does best in the 6th house as it destroys the house it sits in ie. competitors and enemies. I ran the mahadasha of sun during the period of my primary education. during that entire time, I always topped and enjoyed extreme fame and success (may be sounding weird but true!!!) And after that though I have had education from the best of the institutions and have done very well in life, there was hardly an occasion in my life, when I could have the same experience.

Though at the same time I must mention, that during the Sun mahadasha, my (combust) mercury significations did suffer a lot as I was extremely timid and shy. My confidence levels were down zero. it was only in the next mahadasha of moon that I underwent a complete personality change -- for good.

Would appreciate your comments...

best and regards

Dear Sir,

plz read below-

Anu

dob-24th march 1978

tob-8.15am

pob-delhi

female

divorced, not working at the moment

question--i got divorced in 2006, when will i get married again and when will i get a job?

Email-careerjobster@gmail.com

A KSY is not valid if any of the planet is with Rahu or Ketu.

But everyone will interpret your chart as different. According to me you doesnot have KalSarp yoga.

But you may be having problems financially and in your profession which is due to placement of planets in your chart.

Your Jupiter, lord 0f 2nd house (wealth) is placed in 10th which is good. But it is placed along with Saturn and Rahu also it is weak in shadbala and is aspected by Ketu.

Your Sun, Lord of 10th house (profession) is in 6th house, which is not good and Sun is also strong in shadbala and is aspected by Rahu. It is also aspected by jupiter which decreases it's bad effects.

Mercury, Lord of 11th house( Profit and money) is in 6th house which is also not good

Incidentally your Sun Mahadasha is going on which is from 4/2006 to 4/2011

This also affects you mentally and causing instability and agression in your mind. Also it may also give you some stomach troubles like acidity and gastritis.

After Sun Mahadasha Moon Mahadasha will start which will lead you to Spirituality, calmness and also bring stability in your life

Are you facing any specific problem in your life? MAy be we can reach a conclusion faster when you want to ask anything specific

I request experts to please rectify my mistakes

Pardon me if I sound rude

Regards

Atul

WebYogiJi,

I am still waiting for your valuable comments. Please respond to this question if possible. I have posted this question here with some hope that somebody will reply. I have seen you replying to many, pls consider my case also.

Best Regards.

Namaskar,

In my opinion, you do not have Kal Sarpa Yoga. Although some may say it is cancelled too. All planets are within Kethu and Rahu and thus you have Kal Amirit Yoga.

-WebYogi-

Hi atul,

I am a learner like you and would like to welcome you to the forum and compliment you for your wonderful effort in helping people.

If you don't mind, I want to share my own experience here. I too have an exalted sun with combust mercury and ketu in the 6th house. My experience is that sun does best in the 6th house as it destroys the house it sits in ie. competitors and enemies. I ran the mahadasha of sun during the period of my primary education. during that entire time, I always topped and enjoyed extreme fame and success (may be sounding weird but true!!!) And after that though I have had education from the best of the institutions and have done very well in life, there was hardly an occasion in my life, when I could have the same experience.

Though at the same time I must mention, that during the Sun mahadasha, my (combust) mercury significations did suffer a lot as I was extremely timid and shy. My confidence levels were down zero. it was only in the next mahadasha of moon that I underwent a complete personality change -- for good.

Would appreciate your comments...

best and regards

It's really nice to meet you dear.

Your's is an interesting case. Can you please give me your TOB,DOB,POB so that I can also have a look on your chart.

Do remain in touch

Take care

Atul

Namaskar,

In my opinion, you do not have Kal Sarpa Yoga. Although some may say it is cancelled too. All planets are within Kethu and Rahu and thus you have Kal Amirit Yoga.

-WebYogi-

Respected webyogi ji,

Please throw some light on the differences between Kal sarpa yoga and Kal amrit yoga. Please spare a few minutes to teach us also :pray: please...

Atul

Dear Sir,

plz read below-

Anu

dob-24th march 1978

tob-8.15am

pob-delhi

female

divorced, not working at the moment

question--i got divorced in 2006, when will i get married again and when will i get a job?

Dear Priyanka,

you are manglik from your janma lagana ( I hope you matched your horoscopes before marriage)

Regarding your marriage,

Your planets shows problem in your marriage preceeded by delay in your marriage. Your Rahu mahadasha is running along with Ketu sub dasha which will last till feb 2010. Your marriage will be possible only after that. Time favourable for marriage will be till feb 2013, after that again some negative thoughts will prevail for some time

mercury subdasha started from june 2006, Although problems with your studies, financials started in aug 2003, problems in marriage were at peak in june/july 2006

Also your planets shows, a lot of disturbance in your mind, this leads to sometimes agressive thoughts and sometimes depressive thoughts in your mind. also can sometime evoke suicidal thoughts in your mind.

Regarding your job,

Again similar timeline and planets are affecting your profession and financial positions also.

Your planets indicate that you had opportunities in recent past to get some job although it was tough and/or little paying as compared to your potential. I am not sure whether you rejected it or you were not given the job. But I think you can get some low paying job for now, (you may have to do some efforts for this) and i advice you to grab the opportunity. This will help in you in your financial, changing your mind, making you self dependent, decreasing dependence on your parents/siblings.

For the remedies of planets, I am not an expert, So I leave it on some expert astrologer to suggest some remedies, and I request respected gurus to please suggest some remedies and also kindly rectify my mistakes

Although I can suggest you for now to do charity as per you ability especially on wednesdays and saturdays, be vegetarian, practice meditation

Pardon If I sound rude

Regards

Atul

Hi Priyanka,

I have a request to you. Please don't post any message in between other thread. It simply doesn't hold good, as people will get confused about the reply if it does not hold an explicit name. Even I got confused when WebyogiJi replied, thinking it was for me or you. Nothing personal, hope u understand this fair usage of this facility provided by the community of many esteemed/aspiring astrologer.!!! :)

Respected webyogi ji,

Please throw some light on the differences between Kal sarpa yoga and Kal amrit yoga. Please spare a few minutes to teach us also :pray: please...

Atul

Namaskar,

Mr Sandhu Ji posted about this few months back how to determine about these yogas in different different way. For simplicity, when planets are within Rahu and Kethu, it is Kal Sarpa Yoga but when they are between Kethu and Rahu it is Kal Amrit Yoga. Their nature is different. One is materilistic in nature and other is spiritul by nature. I simply draw a line and put all planets with respect to degrees. May be some planet is not within Rahu or Kethu although it seems that it is with Rahu or Kethu, in that case it does not form a yoga or effects will be not the same extent.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar,

Mr Sandhu Ji posted about this few months back how to determine about these yogas in different different way. For simplicity, when planets are within Rahu and Kethu, it is Kal Sarpa Yoga but when they are between Kethu and Rahu it is Kal Amrit Yoga. Their nature is different. One is materilistic in nature and other is spiritul by nature. I simply draw a line and put all planets with respect to degrees. May be some planet is not within Rahu or Kethu although it seems that it is with Rahu or Kethu, in that case it does not form a yoga or effects will be not the same extent.

-WebYogi-

Thankyou Webyogi ji,

I am highly thankful for your help. Thanks for the clarification. I read that article by respected Sandhuji and it is really very informative. Thanks again

Regards