IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
hari_ks77

persons with serious metabolic disorder- Govt of India should take action

Rate this topic

Govt of India should act to ban all copyrighted/patented "Bhagavad Gita" -as it is. Or else it will lead to world destruction. In booming american economy, people tried to patent many things, including 1s and 0s.

That should not be case with religious literatures.

In india the old swami couldn't get followers and went to USA and taught hippies- bhagavad gita. And with money inflow, by the strength of cash even Indians were bewildered to think he was fortune personified.

Chant Hare Krishna - be happy. But don't read the asshole old man's books. Even his disciple books are better. Its high time Govt of India took action against copyrighting "bhagavad gita- as it is" for adding keyword - "as it is".

Lord chaitanya took sanyasa initiation from Advaita saint. Person who bought Lord Chaitanya to this world- his name was "Advaita acharya"

If you want to practise celibacy by not becoming impotent- sankara is way to follow.

Also the person incharge of www (dot) krishna (dot) org sent me a mail telling Mumbai ISKCON chief- jayapataka is criminal and Bangalore ISKCON is correct.

I don't find any Hare Krishnas in bangalore except some assholes selling books in saffron sometimes. In Mumbai I see lot of people- they chant in street/railway station/train, in office etc the names of Lord Vishnu which ends with Hare Krishna.. Mumbai has more Hare Krishnas in street..

This old man was born 01-sep-1896 16:00 hrs at calcutta. He has a asura yoga like Napolean.. Many good planets go to 8th house(house of death). Lagnesh saturn in 10th (I have strong enemy lagnesh sun in 10th, also my following lords are in 9th house for leo- 2,3,4,9,10,11 th lords are in 9th with 5 vargottama planets- sun,ven,mar,rah,ket). 6 out of 7 strong planets for me are in extra worldly houses of 9,10,11,12, with moon alone in 3rd.

-Hari

I directly call him asshole, because now they are making his statue and worshipping it. Man worship is real bad.

Even Gurus like Narada, Lord Siva, Brahma- just come to guide disciples. They don't ask anyone to worship them.

I wish I could write another book - "Bhagavad Gita- As It is NOT" to counter comment on each verse of "Bhagavad Gita As it is".