IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Anusha

Your View Please-deepa Ji

Rate this topic

Deepa ji, Pranams:pray:

Nowadays you seem to appear very rarely on the forum.Learners like me eagerly look forward to your threads,the recent one was on Pooja with various articles.Probably you are busy otherwise.

Will you kindly permit me to have your view on the marital compatibility of the details below? I am sure you will. Please take your time.

GIRL: DOB:30-8-1977/ 07-04hrs(AM)/ Chennai Longi:80:14:48:E Latti:13:04:00:N

BOY 1:DOB: 13-3-1975/ 15-55 hrs/ Chennai

BOY 2:DOB: 26-1-1975/ 05-11 hrs/ Chennai

BOY 3:DOB: 2-9-1976/ 20-09 hrs/ Chennai

Deep regards,:pray:

Anusha

Nowadays you seem to appear very rarely on the forum.Learners like me eagerly look forward to your threads,the recent one was on Pooja with various articles.Probably you are busy otherwise.

Will you kindly permit me to have your view on the marital compatibility of the details below? I am sure you will. Please take your time.

Anusha

Anusha

Namaskar,

Following are the match points:

Lagna: Cancer, Mars exalted in 7th and Saturn in 12th, match points 22.5 out of 36 and with two doshas.

Lagna: Dhanu, Mars in Lagna, Saturn in 7th house with Moon, match points 17 out of 36 with two doshas.

Lagna Meena, Mars in 7th, Saturn in 5th house, Match points 15.5 out of 36 with two doshas.

In my opinion, All above boys are Manglik and compared to girl chart that is non manglik.

Match points are not good for marriage.

All have doshas as far as compability is concern.

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

Webyogi Ji, Pranams.

Very nice of you.Thank you very much.I agree with you there are doshas.

From boys' side they say the manglic effect is countered by some aspects and the location of the Mars & Sat and the effect of dosha is negligible on the overall chart comparison in respect of longivity,puttra and harmony.

Can you please throw some light on this?

By the by one more boy has come to offer his chart for comparison with chart of the girl above.

Dob:11-7-1977/19-50hrs/Hyderabad

Here the boy is only a month older than the girl and I find some doshas here also. Look forward to your view.

Regards,

Anusha

Webyogi Ji, Pranams.

Very nice of you.Thank you very much.I agree with you there are doshas.

From boys' side they say the manglic effect is countered by some aspects and the location of the Mars & Sat and the effect of dosha is negligible on the overall chart comparison in respect of longivity,puttra and harmony.

Can you please throw some light on this?

By the by one more boy has come to offer his chart for comparison with chart of the girl above.

Dob:11-7-1977/19-50hrs/Hyderabad

Here the boy is only a month older than the girl and I find some doshas here also. Look forward to your view.

Regards,

Anusha

Namaskar,

The match points for Boy 4 are 24.5 out of 36, he is non manglik, Makar lagna with Mars in 5th and Saturn in 7th house. It has a dosha but it is taken care by other factors thus it has small compared to previos three charts for boys.

In the chart of girl, Moon is in 7th (spouse) house (as a 12th lord). Moon at this place I have seen that the person gets younger looking spouse. Thus, if boy is one monthe younger, it may satisfy the effect of Moon.

With Boy1 match: Doshas are usually not cancelled and its effects are there in my opinion after examining several charts. But at the same time, if age is passed 28 Yrs, the effect of Manglik dosa is reduced, at age 36 effects of Sani placement in similar position (like Mars) is reduced and this it indicates delay in marriage. In this, the Sani placements are comatible but not the Mars. But besides manglik dosha and effect of placement of Saturn, match points are still required to have good harmony in married life and there is no exception for that.

-WebYogi-

webyogi ji, Pranams,

Thanks.One claification please.

Lagna: Cancer, Mars exalted in 7th and Saturn in 12th, match points 22.5 out of 36 and with two doshas.

A view exists that for Cancer & Leo Lagna natives Mars,being a benefic for them, does not cast a dosha.As regards Saturn he is placed in 12th in both the charts(Boy & Girl).

You observed"The match points for Boy 4 are 24.5 out of 36, he is non manglik".

He has Mars with Moon(Rasi) & Venus.Will this not cast some dosha,though the Lord of the house & Jupiter are also located with them?This is fifth from Asc.

Please guide.

Regards,

Anusha

webyogi ji, Pranams,

Thanks.One claification please.

A view exists that for Cancer & Leo Lagna natives Mars,being a benefic for them, does not cast a dosha.As regards Saturn he is placed in 12th in both the charts(Boy & Girl).

You observed"The match points for Boy 4 are 24.5 out of 36, he is non manglik".

He has Mars with Moon(Rasi) & Venus.Will this not cast some dosha,though the Lord of the house & Jupiter are also located with them?This is fifth from Asc.

Please guide.

Regards,

Anusha

Namaskar,

Response to Qns:

Although Mars becomes benefic but its inherent nature does not change that much, it will still cause some dosha although not to greater extent. In my opinion, since the age is over 28yrs, Mars would not have any significant effect any way 9delaying in marriage). After that, the match points are important to see the compability between two charts and this is for life long. Usually in such charts, adjustments in understanding each other is more important due to basic nature of Mars when it is associated with Lagna. Say in some cases associated with lagna, if Mars is with exalted Moon in a female chart, then she will be angry very soon but at the same time cooling nature will be very fast and it is acceptable. But imagine, without exalted Moon, what will happen? A big time adjustments is required. Thus, the combination or indicator for delay in marriage is already over (due to age factor, beyond 28 Yrs) but still adjustment in day to day life is required. Saturn is balanced in both cases and thus good.

2.You observed"The match points for Boy 4 are 24.5 out of 36, he is non manglik".

Please guide.

Yes, many believe that it will cause dosha and will be like as seen from lagna. Even this is true, Mars with Moon causes Chandra Mangal yoga and marriage should have taken place at an early age but it did not in spite of the fact that it is also with Venus.

As mentioned above, “mature age for Mars’’ is 28 yrs and after that the delay caused in marriage is over due to effect of Mars, thus in this case it may not matter much even you count from Moon. In this way mathematically most of the people will otherwise have dosha and in my opinion it is not good to classify in the same group and the results to same extent as from Lagna (otherwise everyone born on that day will have dosha).

-WebYogi-

webyogi ji,

I could not check your detailed view,as I was indisposed for a few days.Excuse me. Extremely thank you.So the two grooms,boy 1 & boy4 above can be recommended,the boy 4 first and the other second on choice of compatibility,for moving ahead further.Hope I understood you well.

Regards,

Anusha

webyogi ji,

I could not check your detailed view,as I was indisposed for a few days.Excuse me. Extremely thank you.So the two grooms,boy 1 & boy4 above can be recommended,the boy 4 first and the other second on choice of compatibility,for moving ahead further.Hope I understood you well.

Regards,

Anusha

Namaskar,

Yes, boy # 4 is suitable so far compared to #1 unless some one else is on the list.

-WebYogi-

webyogi ji, Pranams.

Boy 4 has been conveyed the suitability for the girl.Awaiting their response

There are yet four more boy proposals numbering 5 to 8 for the same girl as below.

(GIRL: DOB:30-8-1977/ 07-04hrs(AM)/ Chennai Longi:80:14:48:E Latti:13:04:00:N)

Boy5 DOB: 2-1-1977 /22-46hrs/Chennai

Boy6 DOB: 20-9-1976 / 14-43 hrs/ Chennai

Boy7 DOB: 24-6-1976 /04-30 hrs/ New Delhi.

Boy8 DOB: 15-10-1973 /13-23hrs/Madurai: 78 E 7 /9 N 56

My opinion in brief: Sir, Of the above three I feel the boy 5 Suits well with the girl,if venus in the 7th(Bhadaka for Leo Lagna) does not cast a dosha & mallefic effects.Even out of all the 8 boys so far the boy 5 seems preferable for the girl taking both the stars and charts into consideration,provided Venus in 7th is ok and then comes the 8.

Will you please check them to form your view and correct me in case an error in mine?

Regards,

Anusha

webyogi ji, Pranams.

Boy 4 has been conveyed the suitability for the girl.Awaiting their response

There are yet four more boy proposals numbering 5 to 8 for the same girl as below.

(GIRL: DOB:30-8-1977/ 07-04hrs(AM)/ Chennai Longi:80:14:48:E Latti:13:04:00:N)

Boy5 DOB: 2-1-1977 /22-46hrs/Chennai

Boy6 DOB: 20-9-1976 / 14-43 hrs/ Chennai

Boy7 DOB: 24-6-1976 /04-30 hrs/ New Delhi.

Boy8 DOB: 15-10-1973 /13-23hrs/Madurai: 78 E 7 /9 N 56

My opinion in brief: Sir, Of the above three I feel the boy 5 Suits well with the girl,if venus in the 7th(Bhadaka for Leo Lagna) does not cast a dosha & mallefic effects.Even out of all the 8 boys so far the boy 5 seems preferable for the girl taking both the stars and charts into consideration,provided Venus in 7th is ok and then comes the 8.

Will you please check them to form your view and correct me in case an error in mine?

Regards,

Anusha

Namaskar,

Out of all 8, no 5 has match points as 31.5 out of 36 and so does no 8. the match points are excellent. Saturn in no5 is in 12th like in the chart of the girl and thus balanced. Both are not manglik where as no 8, Mars is in 4th house. The venus dosha as you mentioned may not be as great as one might think if we balance the charts and right now it is best available match so far. Both no5 and no 8 charts are having Guru mahadasa, in one it is 8th lord and in other it is 12th lord (and also neecha in lagna). Thus no 5 is again better.

I hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar,

Out of all 8, no 5 has match points as 31.5 out of 36 and so does no 8. the match points are excellent. Saturn in no5 is in 12th like in the chart of the girl and thus balanced. Both are not manglik where as no 8, Mars is in 4th house. The venus dosha as you mentioned may not be as great as one might think if we balance the charts and right now it is best available match so far. Both no5 and no 8 charts are having Guru mahadasa, in one it is 8th lord and in other it is 12th lord (and also neecha in lagna). Thus no 5 is again better.

I hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

WebYogi Ji, Pranams.

It is great to have your considered view. Thank you for approving no 5 to be the best as of now.

1. May I have one thing clarified as regards the boy No8

The boy has Guru,the lord of the 12th and the 3rd,in Lagna where, of course,He is neecha. Some are of the view that Neecha Guru if located in Kendras either to Lagna or Moon or in His own house in Navamsa,Neecha

banga takes effect. Also if Guru is in Lagna,irrespective of the houses,none of the doshas affects the native of the chart.

As this boy's(No 8) chart shows such a location with retrogate Mars in His own Trikona house(4th) in rasi whereas He is Neecha in Navamsa, guide me as to how to treat this phenomenon.

2.Here is one more boy proposal with DOB:8-11-1976/04-15 hrs/Kolkata to the girl(30-8-1977/07-04hrs/Chennai)

The boy has SUN(Neecha in Tula& Bhadaka for this Lagna),VENUS(Lagna Lord),MERCURY& MARS in Tula lagna(Vargottama Lagna with Mercury).

Venus,the lagna lord, is combust.

Guru,the lord of 3rd &6th in 5th(VARGOTTAMA).

Guru aspects lord of 4th& 5th(Sat in Mithuna),Moon,lord of 10th in 11th and also the Lagna which has four planets as stated above with combust lagna lord.

Sir, what is your considered view on the compatibility of this with that of the girl?Any putra dosha,Kalathra dosha etc? I think there is no possibility for putra dosha. Please.

Deep regards,

Anusha

Quote:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3ex; BORDER-TOP: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3ex; BORDER-LEFT: #666666 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #666666 1px solid" bgColor=#e0e0e0>Originally Posted by webyogi

Namaskar,

I hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

WebYogi Ji, Pranams.

It is great to have your considered view. Thank you for approving no 5 to be the best as of now.

The boy has Guru,the lord of the 12th and the 3rd,in Lagna where, of course,He is neecha. Some are of the view that Neecha Guru if located in Kendras either to Lagna or Moon or in His own house in Navamsa,Neecha

banga takes effect. Also if Guru is in Lagna,irrespective of the houses,none of the doshas affects the native of the chart.

As this boy's(No 8) chart shows such a location with retrogate Mars in His own Trikona house(4th) in rasi whereas He is Neecha in Navamsa, guide me as to how to treat this phenomenon.

2.Here is one more boy proposal with DOB:8-11-1976/04-15 hrs/Kolkata to the girl(30-8-1977/07-04hrs/Chennai)

The boy has SUN(Neecha in Tula& Bhadaka for this Lagna),VENUS(Lagna Lord),MERCURY& MARS in Tula lagna(Vargottama Lagna with Mercury).

Guru aspects lord of 4th& 5th(Sat in Mithuna),Moon,lord of 10th in 11th and also the Lagna which has four planets as stated above with combust lagna lord.

Sir, what is your considered view on the compatibility of this with that of the girl?Any putra dosha,Kalathra dosha etc? I think there is no possibility for putra dosha. Please.

Deep regards,

Anusha

Quote:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3ex; BORDER-TOP: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3ex; BORDER-LEFT: #666666 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #666666 1px solid" bgColor=#e0e0e0>Originally Posted by webyogi

Namaskar,

I hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

WebYogi Ji, Pranams.

Deep regards,

Anusha

Namaskar,

I agree, as per my knowledge from “books and literature’’. But after examining charts for years I did not find to support this view in my hands. I am sure there may be charts that may confirm this too, but whenever there is doubt, I do not consider that view seriously specially when there is a question of two people’s life and literature will not be the excuse for me to get away from accumulation of Karma. I try my best to avoid at least such part knowingly. May be in Kalyuga Jupiter’s such placement may have different results than it was previous yugas in time, I do not know the explanation. Also, Jupiter aspects 5<SUP>th</SUP> house, no matter how much one can try but effect of neecha planet at such position brings the results as indicated.

The boy has SUN(Neecha in Tula& Bhadaka for this Lagna),VENUS(Lagna Lord),MERCURY& MARS in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Tula</st1:place></st1:City> lagna(Vargottama Lagna with Mercury).

Aspect of Guru as a 6<SUP>th</SUP> lord (vargottama, even more powerful) may create situations to take wrong decisions in life as far as spirituality is concern, such natives in my experience loose most of their punya Karma and choose other path or let me put in polite way that they may not achieve what they deserved.

Also, as a 6<SUP>th</SUP> lord it may not cause putra dosha but will effect to a good extent in having children or some sort of problems with children (not get along very well, or sick etc..). As you mentioned, Jupiter, also aspects lord of two important houses that is responsible to cause very powerful yoga in this chart also modified the results by aspecting Saturn (5<SUP>th</SUP> lord). Thus, I would not consider this chart in my humble opinion.

One more point I would like to add when looking charts for compability, look for the Dasa going on or is about to come very carefully, I do understand that we may not get every thing as we want but we have to try to get the best. If dasa is not favorable, no matter how much one does the pooja or remedies, there will be something in married life that is deficient and it is not easy to correct it. Matching points may only confirm good married life but how it is modified by Dasa and effect of Mangal dosha is important for me.

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-