IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Narayan

Cursed Marriage life? Please advise

Rate this topic

An astrologer recently told me that my married life was going to start in my late twenties and that it would be absolutely horrible. He told me that I would not be satisfied with my spouse, and that there would be a lot of insecurity and trust problems. He also told me that a divorce would be in the order. When my relatives asked him further, he said that I would be marred with financial problems and an ugly wife. Now, looks dont concern me as long as personality is present. But the rest of what he said certainly alarmed me and my relatives. He is a pretty well known guy in my family circle. I dont know what to make of his predictions; they are stressing me out a lot. Can you please give me your predictions/views based on the information below? Just financial and married life things. Thank you.

Date of Birth: May 1st 1990

Place of Birth Coordinates: Columbia, Maryland. (39.21455, -76.88636)

Time of Birth: 9:30 PM

Hi there,

I am a learner of the divine subject and wish to be of some help. I don't see any major afflictions to your house of marriage so as to approve of what you wrote.

On the contrary your lord of the house of marriage is exalted in 5th house- very good. According to me there are slight afflictions like the aspect of mars and rahu on the house of marriage and aspect of saturn on the lord. But then i would think that none of mars and saturn are too bad for you. And then noone has a perfect horoscope anyways!!!

And as far as the timing of marriage is concerned I am sure you may agree that this is not the time to worry about it :)

Apart from this, the only problem I see is the heavy affliction to your moon which might have made you a "worried person". If possible, please pray lord shiva on mondays regularly. I am very sure that it'll help.

Rest, don't worry. we only get what we deserve and are destined to, not undermining the importance of good karmas and free will.

I would say that yours is one of the good horoscopes and you should surely succeed well in life only if you don't loose focus.

Best and regards