IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Southpaw

Wierd Horoscope - Senior Astrologers need Help

Rate this topic

Hi need Ur help in analyzing this horoscope, am a newbie to the field of Astrology ( not totally ;-) , the following horoscope belongs to a native born on 10 Feb 1978 , Place of birth : Mumbai , India and time of birth 11:57 ( 24 hr format ) . As per my analysis , i dont really see any strong yogas in this Horoscope . But the native is a very well to do & rich person, enjoying a high post (Manager ) in an reputed IT company . What as per ur calculations are the planets responsible for the same ? Any help would be appreciated as that would help me improve my knowledge about this wonderful science ...........Thanks & Regards

Hi,

I am a learner myself. I would just like to point that it seems you missed out the most amazing and powerful exchange yoga between the 5th and 10th house lords, sun and saturn respectively-- completely explains the good education background and job status the native is enjoying!

Also, 2nd lord in 11th house forms another dhana yoga; gajakesari yoga; vargottam lagnesh mars in 4th house(though debilitated but get neech bhanga by being in kendra and jupiter in kendra to moon).

best and regards

Thanks a ton for the Reply , but Venus in the 11th is asta and also aspected by malefics like Saturn and Mars .... does'nt that make a difference , also major planets like Jupiter , Mars and Saturn are Retrograde in the horoscope ?