Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

URGENT: Ek mukhi Rudraksha from Nepal vs. India/SriLanka vs. Java

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Dear Respected Members,

 

I Am planning to purchase an Ek-Mukhi. Rudraksha In this connection I did a lot of research online and have come to know that there are a lot of fakes available in the market for the ek-mukhi in particular. But my question is this:

 

How can we compare the Ek-mukhi beads with respect to their price, size and effect from Nepal, India/SriLanka and Java? Please note that I am NOT talking of the one-mukhi round type as I have learnt from previous posts that the Ek-Mukhi Round is practically non-existent today. Is there any difference in the EFFECT of these beads from the different sources?

 

Eagerly awaiting your valuable reply.

 

Regards,

smilingbuddha

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...