IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
paind

Chronic Renal Failure

Rate this topic

I had a chronic renal failure because of which my kidney's were shrinked by about 1.5 to 2 cm . I had a high creatinine level of 10. I had to undergo a kidney transplant two months back. But this is not a solution to the problem as after some years this kidney is going to be rejected.

I therefore want to revive my own kidneys. Is there any hope in ayurveda.

Dear friend

Yes there is treatment in ayurveda regarding to Renal failure but friend ayurveda depends upon Nidan ( complete diagnose) as you had told me about the increase of creatine level that can be normal ..

there are various Medicines in Ayurveda that makes to reduce the creatine level as well as work for your kidney..

you know freind as per as your situation right now in Ayurveda only u can take pure herbal Medicines, any kind of rasayan will be harm for you

i m sure once u take regularly 2-3 months of those herbal compound which i will mentioned to you that makes your creatine level normal..

Your diagnose..

compuond 1

Punarnavastak quat

trinmool quat

Ghokhuru Qwat

Kutki

---------------------

Mix all those herbal powder together and form one compound

take 200gm of that powder boil in low light and flame in 2 ltr of water when only 25 % is left in low flame then filter that water .. and in one day drink 100ml -100ml twice a day after lunch and dinner..

compound number 2-

Arogya vardhani vati -- 2- 2 tablets twice a day with normal drinking water

chandraprabha vati -- 2-2 tablets twice a day with normal drinking water..

compound number 3--

Punarnava arka—3 tea spoon tid

Makoaya Arka---3 tea spoon tid

both the Arka are like distiled water that are prepared from herbs and they are very much effective.. so if u take those treatment regualry u can get cured..

any doubt about it.. u can mail me any time.. but please check and aware about the quality of herbs..

regards

Thanks brother..

its my duty and right towards you to guide you the best from my side.. now you have complete imformation about the medicines you can make any where and i m sure about relief.. and if you have any doubt you can mail me any time..

regards

one of my uncle's issuffering from CRF and is on dialysis for almost a month.His creatinine level is 6.5 and urea is150.his kidneys were of normal size in sonography done 20 days ago.Doctor has advised for renal transplant.He is nonsmoker,teatotaller,nondiabetic and non hypertensive.

can someone suggest something to revive his kidneys and prevent the transplant

dear sheetal ji

in breif details in previous mail i had already mentioned you the complete treatment about the CRF and you now that Ayurveda works in principal for the system and not like weastern therapy for the symptoms so all those formuation and compund i had mentioned before about the CRF they are surely work for him..

regards

adwait

all those four compound are of different preparatin in that Makoaay ark and punarnava ark are like water.. distilled water from makoya and punarnava ark .. and they are pure water, so only two compund are there one and two. first compound can be used after lunch and dinner and second compound can be use any time twice a day ..

regards

adwait