IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
premagr20

Reminding Again for a Reply - Webyogiji & Other Respected Members Please Help

Rate this topic

Sir/Madam,

My Date of Birth is 29/09/1973. Time of Birth - 9:50 AM. Place - Akola (maharashtra)India I have all sorts of problems in life. I fail in whatever i tried to do in last 15-20 years (I know that i have very little self confidence). so plz guide me on following 2 qusetions.

1) I am already 35 years old and unmarried. Reason is my 2 sisters marriage was delayed and I don't want to do arrange marriage. Now my both sisters are married. so is there any chance of my marriage now? and more importantly will i marry with girl of my choice? (because my parents will accept any girl which i bring before them). any chance of intercaste marrige? plz guide me about which kind of girl is suited for me.

2) I am currently doing shares trading and broking business. although i am earning but income is not consistent and enough. so Which business should i do ? can i become full time trader (trading in f&o, commodities and forex trading etc.). plz guide on this.

Thanks in advance

Sir/Madam,

My Date of Birth is 29/09/1973. Time of Birth - 9:50 AM. Place - Akola (maharashtra)India I have all sorts of problems in life. I fail in whatever i tried to do in last 15-20 years (I know that i have very little self confidence). so plz guide me on following 2 qusetions.

1) I am already 35 years old and unmarried. Reason is my 2 sisters marriage was delayed and I don't want to do arrange marriage. Now my both sisters are married. so is there any chance of my marriage now? and more importantly will i marry with girl of my choice? (because my parents will accept any girl which i bring before them). any chance of intercaste marrige? plz guide me about which kind of girl is suited for me.

2) I am currently doing shares trading and broking business. although i am earning but income is not consistent and enough. so Which business should i do ? can i become full time trader (trading in f&o, commodities and forex trading etc.). plz guide on this.

Thanks in advance

Namaskar,

Venus is a lagna lord is in its own house is good but also is 8th lord (death....). This is with 12 th lord Budh (loss) and profession lord Moon.

Jupier occupies neecha position and is in the house of happiness and causing problems in happiness and mis-understanding with mother or may be her health is affected!!!.

Jupiter Dasa was from 81 and ended in 97. Now Sani dasa for 19 yrs. Sani is 4 th and 5th lord in 9th is good but with Kethu effects are reduced a little bit.

In my opinion, following may be helpful:

1. Worshiping lord Vishnu and Laxmi Mata may be helpful.

2. Be vegetarian if you are already not so.

3. Donation on Saturdays to needy people may also be very helpful (clothes, umbrella, shoes that are not of leather…).

4. Wearing a ring of Pearl in silver.

Trading business is just fine for you.

Marriage: Subperiod of Moon and or Mars are good for marriage. If some problems, let me know.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar,

Venus is a lagna lord is in its own house is good but also is 8th lord (death....). This is with 12 th lord Budh (loss) and profession lord Moon.

Jupier occupies neecha position and is in the house of happiness and causing problems in happiness and mis-understanding with mother or may be her health is affected!!!.

Jupiter Dasa was from 81 and ended in 97. Now Sani dasa for 19 yrs. Sani is 4 th and 5th lord in 9th is good but with Kethu effects are reduced a little bit.

In my opinion, following may be helpful:

1. Worshiping lord Vishnu and Laxmi Mata may be helpful.

3. Donation on Saturdays to needy people may also be very helpful (clothes, umbrella, shoes that are not of leather…).

4. Wearing a ring of Pearl in silver.

Trading business is just fine for you.

Marriage: Subperiod of Moon and or Mars are good for marriage. If some problems, let me know.

-WebYogi-

Respected WebYogiji,

As per my understanding, I have vrishick lagna and not tula lagna as you are saying (although a time difference of few minute will change lagna). so I am always confused which lagna should be taken. plz guide on this.

Regarding mis-understanding with mother is concerned, it's true that my relation with my parents were never good and my mothers health is always an issue specially her mental health. she has many phobias and this causes lots of tension. although i have learned to live with this.

Regarding marriage I want to know will I marry with the girl of my choice or i will have to accept parents or other relatives choice? If possible can u tell which kind of girl i should look for (her age, caste,education etc). I need adivce on this.

Thanks in advance

Respected WebYogiji,

As per my understanding, I have vrishick lagna and not tula lagna as you are saying (although a time difference of few minute will change lagna). so I am always confused which lagna should be taken. plz guide on this.

Regarding mis-understanding with mother is concerned, it's true that my relation with my parents were never good and my mothers health is always an issue specially her mental health. she has many phobias and this causes lots of tension. although i have learned to live with this.

Regarding marriage I want to know will I marry with the girl of my choice or i will have to accept parents or other relatives choice? If possible can u tell which kind of girl i should look for (her age, caste,education etc). I need adivce on this.

Thanks in advance

Namaskar,

I have few coordinates for <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com><st1:City w:st=<st1:place w:st="on">Akola</st1:place></st1:City>. I searched for <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Akola</st1:place></st1:City> maharashtra the coordinates are different and and lagna changed as you said. With Scorpio lagna:

Lagna lord is in 6<SUP>th</SUP> house in his own house. Mars is active planet and thus requires efforts on your part.

Profession lord Sun is in 11<SUP>th</SUP> and being aspected by debilited Jupiter.

Mothers lord is Saturn and is in 8<SUP>th</SUP> (death…) with Kethu (this lagna also explains about your mother as you mentioned).

Jupiter Dasa was from 81 and ended in Nov 97. Now Sani dasa for 19 yrs. Sani is 3<SUP>rd</SUP> (brothers and sisters) and 4th lord (mother) in 8th is (death) indicates not a good dasa as far as happiness, mother or brothers or sisters is concern.

Marriage: Regarding marriage I want to know will I marry with the girl of my choice or i will have to accept parents or other relatives choice? If possible can u tell which kind of girl i should look for (her age, caste,education etc). I need adivce on this.

The girl of your choice is most likely as venus being 7<SUP>th</SUP> lord is with Moon although in 12<SUP>th</SUP> indicates that she may be not from the same city or your place of birth. By nature overall she may be of good nature but some times of dominating nature as Mars is aspecting this Venus. Currently, Moon subperiod is running and Moon is associated with 7<SUP>th</SUP> lord so marriage is possible by May 2010 and then followed by Mars subperiod and that also suggests that time period.

Most likely, the time of marriage may be when Jupiter is transiting from Aquarius to Pisces (Around May 2010). Jupiter is aspecting your marriage house neecha status and thus do remedies to take care.

1. Worshiping lord Vishnu and Laxmi Mata may be helpful (for marriage).

3. Donation on Saturdays to needy people may also be very helpful (clothes, umbrella, shoes that are not of leather…), this is extremely important.

4. Wearing a ring of Ruby in gold.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar,

I have few coordinates for <st1:city w:st="<st1:place">Akola</st1:city>. I searched for <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Akola</st1:place></st1:city> maharashtra the coordinates are different and and lagna changed as you said. With Scorpio lagna:

Lagna lord is in 6<sup>th</sup> house in his own house. Mars is active planet and thus requires efforts on your part.

Profession lord Sun is in 11<sup>th</sup> and being aspected by debilited Jupiter.

Mothers lord is Saturn and is in 8<sup>th</sup> (death…) with Kethu (this lagna also explains about your mother as you mentioned).

Jupiter Dasa was from 81 and ended in Nov 97. Now Sani dasa for 19 yrs. Sani is 3<sup>rd</sup> (brothers and sisters) and 4th lord (mother) in 8th is (death) indicates not a good dasa as far as happiness, mother or brothers or sisters is concern.

Marriage: Regarding marriage I want to know will I marry with the girl of my choice or i will have to accept parents or other relatives choice? If possible can u tell which kind of girl i should look for (her age, caste,education etc). I need adivce on this.

The girl of your choice is most likely as venus being 7<sup>th</sup> lord is with Moon although in 12<sup>th</sup> indicates that she may be not from the same city or your place of birth. By nature overall she may be of good nature but some times of dominating nature as Mars is aspecting this Venus. Currently, Moon subperiod is running and Moon is associated with 7<sup>th</sup> lord so marriage is possible by May 2010 and then followed by Mars subperiod and that also suggests that time period.

Most likely, the time of marriage may be when Jupiter is transiting from Aquarius to Pisces (Around May 2010). Jupiter is aspecting your marriage house neecha status and thus do remedies to take care.

3. Donation on Saturdays to needy people may also be very helpful (clothes, umbrella, shoes that are not of leather…), this is extremely important.

-WebYogi-

Respected WebYogiji,

Thanks a lot for your detailed reply. I have one small query - Is there any chance of intercaste marriage?

Namaskar,

I have few coordinates for <st1:city w:st="<st1:place">Akola</st1:city>. I searched for <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Akola</st1:place></st1:city> maharashtra the coordinates are different and and lagna changed as you said. With Scorpio lagna:

Lagna lord is in 6<sup>th</sup> house in his own house. Mars is active planet and thus requires efforts on your part.

Profession lord Sun is in 11<sup>th</sup> and being aspected by debilited Jupiter.

Mothers lord is Saturn and is in 8<sup>th</sup> (death…) with Kethu (this lagna also explains about your mother as you mentioned).

Jupiter Dasa was from 81 and ended in Nov 97. Now Sani dasa for 19 yrs. Sani is 3<sup>rd</sup> (brothers and sisters) and 4th lord (mother) in 8th is (death) indicates not a good dasa as far as happiness, mother or brothers or sisters is concern.

The girl of your choice is most likely as venus being 7<sup>th</sup> lord is with Moon although in 12<sup>th</sup> indicates that she may be not from the same city or your place of birth. By nature overall she may be of good nature but some times of dominating nature as Mars is aspecting this Venus. Currently, Moon subperiod is running and Moon is associated with 7<sup>th</sup> lord so marriage is possible by May 2010 and then followed by Mars subperiod and that also suggests that time period.

-WebYogi-

Respected WebYogiji,

Thanks a lot for your detailed reply. Plz look at following queries-

1) Is there any chance of inter caste marriage?

2) What will be the age difference bet. us?

Respected WebYogiji,

Thanks a lot for your detailed reply. Plz look at following queries-

1) Is there any chance of inter caste marriage?

2) What will be the age difference bet. us?

Namaskar,

1. It is likely.

2. Age difference not much.

-WebYogi

Respected Webyogiji ,

webyogiji thanks for giving reply to my queries some time back. I now want to ask about my one friend for which i m very worried. I m giving her details below. plz look her horoscope.

DOB - 16/3/1977

TIME - 3:20 AM

PLACE - Nagpur

1) when will she marry ? which kind of husband will she get?

2) she is currently preparing for CA final exam (exams are in may 2010). when will she become CA ?

3) there is a problem in her both legs below the knees since childhood so she cant walk without support. can this problem be corrected in future ?

4) she had a friend till one year ago to which she was littile attached. now he is creating problems for her. how can she overcome this problem.

ur gudiance will be very help on these matters.

thanks in advance

Respected Webyogiji ,

webyogiji thanks for giving reply to my queries some time back. I now want to ask about my one friend for which i m very worried. I m giving her details below. plz look her horoscope.

DOB - 16/3/1977

PLACE - Nagpur

2) she is currently preparing for CA exam (exams are in may 2010). when will she become CA ?

3) there is a problem in her both legs below the knees since childhood so she cant walk without support. can this problem be corrected in future ?

thanks in advance

Respected sir/madam,

plz look into horoscope of my friend. the details are given above

thanks in advance

Respected Webyogiji ,

DOB - 16/3/1977

PLACE - Nagpur

2) she is currently preparing for CA final exam (exams are in may 2010). when will she become CA ?

4) she had a friend till one year ago to which she was littile attached. now he is creating problems for her. how can she overcome this problem.

thanks in advance

Namaskar,

Marrigae: Spouse lord is neecha and thus delay in marriage. Husband: More towards materialstic view of ideas.

CA: Profession lord is Mercury and is neecha so lot of efforts is required to overcome its effects.

Legs: See the following remedies that might help, one has to keep trying whatever is known to fix the problems. There is an exchange of 2nd and 8th house lords, Saturn and Moon that may cause this problems.

Friend problem: Do the following remedy.

Remedies:

1. Wear a good quality of an Emeraldin silver ring in little finger on Wed.

2. Donate on Saturdays clothes, shoes (not leather), umbrella, food to needy people.

3. Be vegetarian if you are alredy not so.

4. Worship lord Vishnu without flowers.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar,

Marrigae: Spouse lord is neecha and thus delay in marriage. Husband: More towards materialstic view of ideas.

CA: Profession lord is Mercury and is neecha so lot of efforts is required to overcome its effects.

Legs: See the following remedies that might help, one has to keep trying whatever is known to fix the problems. There is an exchange of 2nd and 8th house lords, Saturn and Moon that may cause this problems.

Friend problem: Do the following remedies.

Remedies:

1. Wear a good quality of an Emerald in silver ring in little finger on Wed.

2. Donate on Saturdays clothes, shoes (not leather), umbrella, food to needy people.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar,

Remedies:

-WebYogi-

Namaskar,

Remedies:

-WebYogi-

Respected Web Yogiji,

Thanks for ur reply but as per knowledge my friends Ascedant is Capricorn & saturn is in 7th house while 7th house lord (moon) is in Lagna. so it is not neecha. also there is an exchange of 1st and 7th house lord and not 2nd and 8th house lord as u said. plz look again. her DOB is 16/3/1977, time is 3:20 AM & place is Nagpur (Maharashtra).

I want to know is there denial of marriage in her horoscope if not when marriage will happen & which kind of husband will she get ?

can she get govt. job ? or can she do teaching ? or she will complete CA.

Namaskar,

I checked that it will be Capricorn Lagna if for Nagpur in Maharastra is considered. looks like that I have taken other Nagpur that gives Dhanu Lagna. I will get back to you as soon as I could to answer your Qns.

-WebYogi-

Respected Web Yogiji,

Pls look into my friends horoscope as & when u have time.

Respected sir/madam,

plz look into horoscope of my friend. the details are given above

thanks in advance

Namaskar,

She is Manglik thus gives age for marriage around 28 but in addition sha has Saturn placed in 7<SUP>th</SUP> house (spouse) gives an age about 36 yrs and Moon its lord is aspecting spouse house gives some relief. In my humble opinion, any time from now is fine as Jupier dasa with its suberiod is running. But still will require efforts as at the last moment it may be cancelled (it might have happened before!!!!).

Husband should be older than her, I mean age difference as Saturn is in 7<SUP>th</SUP> house. He will be of understanding nature but moody.

Jupiter dasa is running and Jupiter is in 5<SUP>th</SUP> house (learning), for CA, Mercury is important to consider and is neecha in the chart thus will require good efforts to clear the Exam.

One should always hope and miracles do happen. It requires divine help.

If you do not want to associated it do not put your positive energy towards it, just ignore it. Focus energy on something else such as Exams.

Following she may like to do:

• worship lord Vishnu and Laxmi Ma (without flowers).
  • Donate on Saturdays, clothes, food, umbrella, shoes to needy people (no leather items or animal products).

-WebYogi-