IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
priya99

Reminding again for a reply

Rate this topic

Thanks once again,

I am doing "OM NAMO BHAGVATE VASU DEVAYA NAMAHA" almost like whole day whenever I am free or travelling to office. But I will also remember the one gave by you and receite it.

Namaskar,

It is excellent that you are already building positive energy against your problems. Do it whichever you feel relaxed and comfortable.

-WebYogi-

Thanks a lot for all your support and guidance.

Today will be my last day at my job. upset a bit as the market is too bad, but still keeping all my worries to God and will put all my efforts to get a job soon.

Thanks,

Priya99

Thanks a lot for all your support and guidance.

Today will be my last day at my job. upset a bit as the market is too bad, but still keeping all my worries to God and will put all my efforts to get a job soon.

Thanks,

Priya99

Namaskar,

When worshiping, make sure that you have no leather item near by that includes watch belt, phone case, wallet/purse, beg or any such item. These items will try to consume whatever positive energy you develop. In our house we have no leather items at all whether it is clothes or shoes etc.

Keep continue building +ive energy, the time is very tough but at the same time it is good to pay our dues when we know it and in this way we atleast try to accumulate little less so that this situation does not come again.

Take care.

-WebYogi-

webyogi ji - plz reply to my post also

i am reminding again and again

but why are you not replying

Namaskar,

It is nothing against you or any one. I might have missed your post, sometimes mainly due to several factors. Could you please send me the original link of your post by PM so that I can look at it and try to help ASAP. Sometimes when post are get mixed like this one, I have no idea about birth particulars or questions. Hope to get a message from you soon.

-WebYogi-

Dear Guruji,

Thanks for the reply .I am suffering a lot in my life , I was married 16 yrs back at a very young age , it lasted for 3 months since he was a drug addict .Later I had to complete my studies and I got into a good job .I stay in a joint family with my parents and brothers .last 10 yrs my parents are suffering from various health issues , and their responsiblity is on me , their health is quite bad from last 3 1/2 years , I had got lot of chances to go abroad , I was not able to take any decision thinking about my parents .Now I am jobless and it is becoming very difficult for their treatement for me .I am losing my interest in worldly life day by day .I am thinking of joining some ashram and live rest of my life there after my parents .Please do let me know about my chart and what does it say to you .Please guruji this is a request .

Date of Birth :17th Nov 1970

Time :12:15pm

Place of birth :Bangalore

Regards

Seema

Namaskar,

I responded to your qns, in case you missed it, this was as follows:

You lost job when Kethu subperiod in Mercury was started about a year ago and the situation will change now as venus subperiod has already started or about to start. You would be able to get a job in this period. You may like to do the following:

1. Worship lord Ganesha every day.

2. Be vegetarian if you are alredy not so.

3. Wear diamond rather than any other gem you have described (these are really not good for you in my opinion and If I were you I will remove immediately and some times in case of doubt do not wear at all). These gems might have helped you in not getting the job and provided a gate way to your several problems.

4. Donate clothes every wed (not leather one to needy people).

For your parents ask them to donate on:

Saturdays and Tuesdays to needy people may also be very helpful (clothes, umbrella, shoes that are not of leather…).

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

dear webyogi sir

my horroscope is

date of birth : 02 may 1988

time: 10.01 AM

place: mysore,karnataka

presently am undergoing a lot of stress.

1:can u tell me wen ll i get a very very good satisfactory job???

2:will i go for higher studies and if so -abroad or INDIA

thanku webyogi

Dear Webyogiji,Thanks for your reply once again .As suggested by you ,I have started the remedies ,I am wearing a Zircon ( I am not able to afford Diamond now )I had attended a interview a month back , I got a call from them telling me that I have been selected for the job , my last drawn salary a year back was Rs.40,000/- , but today they have offered me Rs.15,000 and also not in a software field .Please do let me know if I can accept this job , I am badly in need of finance for my parents treatement .Will get back to software field again .Date of Birth : 17th Nov 1970Gender :femaleTime of birth :12:15pm Place of Birth :BangaloreRegards Seema

Dear Webyogiji,Thanks for your reply once again .As suggested by you ,I have started the remedies ,I am wearing a Zircon ( I am not able to afford Diamond now )I had attended a interview a month back , I got a call from them telling me that I have been selected for the job , my last drawn salary a year back was Rs.40,000/- , but today they have offered me Rs.15,000 and also not in a software field .Please do let me know if I can accept this job , I am badly in need of finance for my parents treatement .Will get back to software field again .Date of Birth : 17th Nov 1970Gender :femaleTime of birth :12:15pm Place of Birth :BangaloreRegards Seema

Namaskar,

First of all wearing zircon is not suggested. I understand it is a problem to afford a diamond . It is better to wear nothing rather than wearing that gem that may give you ill effects. Energy pattern is all together different. At present you may accept the position as current job market is bad. Worshiping Laxmi Mata (without flowers) may improve the salary but you have to take out Zircon.

-WebYogi-

don't be worried; u'll get a good job b4 may1st; Make prayers to Anjaneya; Sakada ( chakra or wheel) yoga in ur chart- that's y ups & downs in ur life- but u'll succeed always

--Wishing u the best -- :)

I am not able to make a positive move even though I had attended interviews. At last moment it is gone and gets a NO reply from company. I am depressed. I don't think I will get a job.

don't be worried; u'll get a good job b4 may1st; Make prayers to Anjaneya; Sakada ( chakra or wheel) yoga in ur chart- that's y ups & downs in ur life- but u'll succeed always

--Wishing u the best -- :)

I am unsuccessful in getting a job. What can be the resaon and when I get get a job. What shall I do other than the above remedy to get a job.

Thanks,

Praiya