Sign in to follow this  
priya99

Reminding again for a reply

Rate this topic

Hi,

DB : 11/29/1964

time : 00:10 (midnight)

Place : broach

Currently living in USA. I am trying to secure a job, but not able to get succeed. My last date in my current job is 27th feb. I am worried, I am going to be out of job. When will I be going to succeed in getting a job?

please help.

Priya

Dont worry.Now what is happening is good for you. Love god and people. God is closing one door for you now....and going to open multi doors soon. Daily morning pray to Sun after a nice bath. All the best and you will suceed.

Thanks 1r1a for your reply,

I am God loving person and I regularly pray in the morning. But still I am depressed as the situation is very bad and Not getting enough opportunity to look for a job.

There are chances of my extension of contract in the current company, but it all depends on boss agian. I can just hope for the best.

Thanks a lot.

Priya

Priya

There is 3 type of person in the world.

1) The person who dont want to hardwork or who dont want to struggle for any thing. Automatically all the thing will come to him.

2) The person who wants to work more and struggle more to get the things. But after a long struggle and hardwork 100% the person will get wht he needs.

2) The person who wants to work more and struggle more for all the things but what ever he will not get any thing at all.

Be happy that you are in Type-2

God always like to hear more chanting from people whom he loves more. For that he will give this kind of small troubles. Bcoz by nature people will not remember god if they are full happy and getting things as per their wise.

Take this very easy and put all your wories to god. He will take care.

Note: God dont like people who dont have self confidence.

Regards,

Raja

My date of birth is midnight 28th, so it comes to 29th 12:10 AM.

Namaskar,

Saturn period for 19 yrs has started recently. Saturn is placed fairly well in finance house as a lagna lord also. The problem is current position of Jupiter who is in your lagna as neeca(Jupiter is aspecting your house of professionThe prantayanter dasa of Mercury in subperiod of Saturn is till May 2009 and after that you might be able to find a job possibly with change of place (better to change place).

You may like to do the following:

Worshiping lord Vishnu and Laxmi Mata may be helpful.(without flowers).

Be vegetarian if you are already not so.

Donation on Saturdays to needy people may also be very helpful (clothes, umbrella, shoes that are not of leather…).

Wear a ring of diamond.

-WebYogi-

Thanks WebYogi,

Just for clarification, currently I am running Jupiter Mahadasha till 2013-04-07 and Chandra sub period till 2009-12-06.

Also, today was my last at job, but in the morning I got an extension agian for a week. till 6th march.

Thanks,

Priya

Thanks WebYogi,

Just for clarification, currently I am running Jupiter Mahadasha till 2013-04-07 and Chandra sub period till 2009-12-06.

Also, today was my last at job, but in the morning I got an extension agian for a week. till 6th march.

Thanks,

Priya

Namaskar,

I will check the dasa again. Good that you got extension till march.

_WebYogi-

below is the chart for reference

Your Ascending Sign is Leo

<TABLE borderColor=#990000 cellSpacing=0 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TD>Planet</TD><TD>Sign</TD><TD>Degree</TD><TD>Nakshatra</TD><TD>Pad</TD><TR><TD>Asc</TD><TD>Leo</TD><TD>09 32 41</TD><TD>Magha</TD><TD>3</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Scorpio</TD><TD>13 13 32</TD><TD>Anuradha</TD><TD>3</TD></TR><TR><TD>Mon</TD><TD>Virgo</TD><TD>13 31 14</TD><TD>Hasta</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR><TD>Mar</TD><TD>Leo</TD><TD>17 51 38</TD><TD>P.Phalguni</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR><TD>Mer</TD><TD>Sagittarius</TD><TD>04 29 44</TD><TD>Mula</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR><TD>Jup</TD><TD>Aries</TD><TD>25 39 30</TD><TD>Bharani</TD><TD>4</TD></TR><TR><TD>Ven</TD><TD>Libra</TD><TD>11 13 48</TD><TD>Swati</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Aquarius</TD><TD>05 36 47</TD><TD>Dhanistha</TD><TD>4</TD></TR><TR><TD>Rah</TD><TD>Taurus</TD><TD>29 45 37</TD><TD>Mrigasira</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR><TD>Ket</TD><TD>Scorpio</TD><TD>29 45 37</TD><TD>Jyestha</TD><TD>4</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hi sivananthamA

Make prayers to Anjaneya ... means Hanuman?

Also Sakata Yoga is there when I checked my chart. But truly speaking I did not felt much impact in the past, as I had a steady job history, but yes not much financial benefit. Can I know what remedy I should do to lessen the impact?

Namaskar,

I will check the dasa again. Good that you got extension till march.

_WebYogi-

Namaskar,

I checked the chart again and the error must have been due to AM/PM issue. You have a Leo lagna with Mars. This is aspected by saturn as alord of 6th (disease). The current dasa is of Jupiter whos is 8th lord (death) and also is lord of 5th. The subperiod of Moon is running. You will be able to get a job in this period. In my opinion, from time to time you might experience unexpected gains or losses till Jupiter Mahadasa and that also apply for job till that time. I would suggest :

1. To wear coral ring in gold as well as good Ruby in gold may help you out some of the problems you might have from time to time.

2. Worship Mata Laxmi may be important for you (no flowers).

3. Donate clothes, shoes (no leather), food (vegetarian), umbrella on saturdays to needy people.

4. Be vegetarian if not already so.

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

Date of Birth : 17th Nov 1970

Place :Bangalore

Time :12:15pm

I am software professional and lost my job a year back .Badly trying for one and frustrated .Please help me ...I am wearing Gomedha ,Cats eye ,ruby and white sapphire .some one told me wear white coral and Zircon .I am heading towards financial problem

Nothing seems to be happening in my life

Regards

Seema

Date of Birth : 17th Nov 1970

Place :Bangalore

I am software professional and lost my job a year back .Badly trying for one and frustrated .Please help me ...I am wearing Gomedha ,Cats eye ,ruby and white sapphire .some one told me wear white coral and Zircon .I am heading towards financial problem

Nothing seems to be happening in my life

Regards

Seema

Namaskar,

You lost job when Kethu subperiod in Mercury was started about a year ago and the situation will change now as venus subperiod has already started or about to start. You would be able to get a job in this period. You may like to do the following:

1. Worship lord Ganesha every day.

2. Be vegetarian if you are alredy not so.

3. Wear diamond rather than any other gem you have described (these are really not good for you in my opinion and If I were you I will remove immediately and some times in case of doubt do not wear at all). These gems might have helped you in not getting the job and provided a gate way to your several problems.

4. Donate clothes every wed (not leather one to needy people).

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

Thanks WebYogi,

Is there any particular mantra for worshiping Mata Lakmi?

I am a vergetrain person and also do pooja every day.

Namaskar,

I am sure you can find several that you like and feel comfortable. But, I prefer the simplest one that is with lord Vishnu, "OM NAMO LAXMI NARAYANA", in this both are there. You can do as many times as you feel relaxed and comfortable. It is good to know that you are vegetarian and this helps a lot.

-WebYogi-

Thanks once again,

I am doing "OM NAMO BHAGVATE VASU DEVAYA NAMAHA" almost like whole day whenever I am free or travelling to office. But I will also remember the one gave by you and receite it.

Thanks once again,

I am doing "OM NAMO BHAGVATE VASU DEVAYA NAMAHA" almost like whole day whenever I am free or travelling to office. But I will also remember the one gave by you and receite it.

Namaskar,

It is good to know that you are doing this and it is a matter of time when you get a divine help.

-WebYogi-

Dear Guruji,

Thanks for the reply .I am suffering a lot in my life , I was married 16 yrs back at a very young age , it lasted for 3 months since he was a drug addict .Later I had to complete my studies and I got into a good job .I stay in a joint family with my parents and brothers .last 10 yrs my parents are suffering from various health issues , and their responsiblity is on me , their health is quite bad from last 3 1/2 years , I had got lot of chances to go abroad , I was not able to take any decision thinking about my parents .Now I am jobless and it is becoming very difficult for their treatement for me .I am losing my interest in worldly life day by day .I am thinking of joining some ashram and live rest of my life there after my parents .Please do let me know about my chart and what does it say to you .Please guruji this is a request .

Date of Birth :17th Nov 1970

Place of birth :Bangalore

Regards

Seema

Namaskar,

I am sure you can find several that you like and feel comfortable. But, I prefer the simplest one that is with lord Vishnu, "OM NAMO LAXMI NARAYANA", in this both are there. You can do as many times as you feel relaxed and comfortable. It is good to know that you are vegetarian and this helps a lot.

-WebYogi-

Namskar,

Priya Ji, are you still waiting response from me or some one else, as I see on the post??? If so, Qn?

-WebYogi-