IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
prashant03

Dear Webyogiji,Mylilangelji,Ayushji,Surentharpji,Gladto bhereji & other respt. members

Rate this topic

Respected Gurujis,

I have three planets Mars, Guru and Rahu in 7th house in 5th sign.

I got married one year back. Initially everything was right, but after 4 mnoths of my marriage, my wife is ill and is not recovering. We did consult the best of doctors and all her tests are positive, but she has not recovered.

I also had an eye surgery few days back.

I am tired of running to hospitals all the time. Please advice some Puja and also let me know for how long this period will continue? And why is it so?

Thanks & Regards,

Prashant

I am so sorry to hear your news. Here are my suggestions for you. The Sun in your chart is causing confict. You need to bring calmness into your daily life. Walk with dignity. Internal stillness needs be achieved through meditative practices. Worship Lord Vishnu. Ask Brahma for guidance. Have patience.

Your wife's condition is temporary. She needs to believe that she is ok. It is her belief that is going to help her. She needs to pray to Parvati for strength. Parvati will help her.

Look no further, hold your head up high, the pegasus has come.