IndiaDivine.org

Urgent..pls help

Rate this topic

patel

My DOB is 3rd July 1982 and birth time is 2:40 am and birthplace is vadodara(gujarat). since 2005 i m not able to find decent job or settle myself. right now i m having my second masters in engineering in US. Ill be graduating in august 09. Right now i m very very tensed. Pls guide me when I ll be getting proper job so i can give the money spended back and I ll be setteled. Right now i m facing too many difficulties.

Pls help.

My DOB is 3rd July 1982 and birth time is 2:40 am and birthplace is vadodara(gujarat). since 2005 i m not able to find decent job or settle myself. right now i m having my second masters in engineering in US. Ill be graduating in august 09. Right now i m very very tensed. Pls guide me when I ll be getting proper job so i can give the money spended back and I ll be setteled. Right now i m facing too many difficulties.

Pls help.

Namaskar,

At present you are having Budh Dasa with Sani Anterdasa. Sani as a lord of profession is in 6<SUP>th</SUP> (enemies, diseases…..) till May 2009. Sani is with 8<SUP>th</SUP> lord Mangal (death, loss, unexpected gains or losses…) although Mangal is your lagna lord too and thus will require lot of efforts to get a job. Also, Moon as a lord of happiness is in 8<SUP>th</SUP> and is thus weak being aspected by Sani.

The Kethu dasa is going to start about May 2009 for 7 yrs and it may be better than this time period but still it will require efforts to make.

Besides this your Bhagya lord Jupiter is in profession at present and is occupied neecha position to add more to your problems in the profession.

Following remedies may be helpful:

Worshiping lord Vishnu and lord Shiva (without flowers) may be helpful.

Be vegetarian if you are already not so.

Donation on Saturdays and Tuesdays to needy people may also be very helpful (clothes, umbrella, shoes that are not of leather…).

Wearing a ring of yellow topaz (not yellow sapphire) in silver may reduce your efforts for getting success.

Wearing Cats eye in silver may be required later on (Kethu Mahadasa).

-WebYogi-