IndiaDivine.org
leo_83

Re Copper ring in Big Toe ??

Rate this topic

Om Namo Laxminaryana !!

November 2008, i wore a Copper Ring in both Big Toes [Angutha of Leg :-) ] to avoid stomach pains populary known as "Dharan" .. The guy who tied is an expert and many ppl have had benefits.

I remember Webyogiji pointing me out, my Sun is weak, so also nothing is working out for me in regards to job.. I removed this copper rings today,

What do i do with these rings now ?

..I am expecting something to happen..Fingers Crossed :-)

Can something worn in Toes show its effects ?

Om Namo Laxminarayana !!

Om Namo Laxminaryana !!

November 2008, i wore a Copper Ring in both Big Toes [Angutha of Leg :-) ] to avoid stomach pains populary known as "Dharan" .. The guy who tied is an expert and many ppl have had benefits.

I remember Webyogiji pointing me out, my Sun is weak, so also nothing is working out for me in regards to job.. I removed this copper rings today,

What do i do with these rings now ?

..I am expecting something to happen..Fingers Crossed :-)

Can something worn in Toes show its effects ?

Om Namo Laxminarayana !!

Namaskar,

If you would like to do for Sun, Surya Namaskar and offering water to Surya Dev is much better than many other remedies.

Jupiter is still in neecha position who is your not only lagna lord but profession lord, thus as suggested previously, nothing better than worshiping lord Vishnu and that you are already doing. Sometimes it is a matter of balance between our own Karma and the remedies we do and the final results depends on that to realize the effects.

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

|| Om Namo Laxminarayana ||

Jupiter is still in neecha position who is your not only lagna lord but profession lord

Believe, it is Killing me..Anyways, thanks a lot again for your helping advice.

||Om Laxmi Narayana||

|| Om Namo Laxminarayana ||

Believe, it is Killing me..Anyways, thanks a lot again for your helping advice.

||Om Laxmi Narayana||

Namaskar,

I understand your problem, but as I mentioned it is our Karma that is major player. I have seen people who did not have a decent job not for 1 or 2 yrs but entire Rahu period, 18 yrs and no remedies was done too. I would say, have faith and do your best that is what is in our hands, rest leave on Laxmi Narayan Ji.

Could you tell me what type of stomach problem you are having? I might suggest simple remedy in case it helps you with stomach problems as well as acne too. Note that stomach problems may be related to neeca Jupiter at this time who is your lagna lord and 10th lord.

-WebYogi-

|| Om Namo Laxminarayanay ||

Namaste Webyogiji,

I would say, have faith and do your best that is what is in our hands, rest leave on Laxmi Narayan Ji.

ya absolutely, i mean i can just try, well, left it on to Almighty Sir :-)

Could you tell me what type of stomach problem you are having? I might suggest simple remedy in case it helps you with stomach problems as well as acne too. Note that stomach problems may be related to neeca Jupiter at this time who is your lagna lord and 10th lord.

jotting down problems i had since 2005-till date for your knowledge, may be it helps for better chart analysis..

mid may 2005- 5 June 2005 , Duisburg, Germany : Detected a big sized Kidney stone, was operated for it

02.05.2007, Munich, Germany : detected a infection in stomach which increased Acids and created severe Stool problems

06.2008 - till date , Bremen, Germany : having indigestion problems, back pain in mornings.. I suspect piles problem for the moment, will get it checked in coming days.

lifting something in morning wih empty stomach creates me a problem(Dharan, English: Abdomen pain) which lasts for a day or two, leading to Indigestion

(The reason i wore the copper rings in my Big Toe was Dharan)

Since 2002, Skin problems are persisting. (No more acnes but the Blemishes, Scars, etc are persisting)

Let me tell you, i have excellent diet but still my weight seems to be the same since last 6 years (52 kgs)..have no idea, why

Please let me know your reply/ remedies..Best wishes and all Good , that is all what i can wish and pray for you.Thanks a lot !!

||Om Namo Laxminarayanay||

|| Om Namo Laxminarayanay ||

Namaste Webyogiji,

ya absolutely, i mean i can just try, well, left it on to Almighty Sir :-)

jotting down problems i had since 2005-till date for your knowledge, may be it helps for better chart analysis..

mid may 2005- 5 June 2005 , Duisburg, Germany : Detected a big sized Kidney stone, was operated for it

02.05.2007, Munich, Germany : detected a infection in stomach which increased Acids and created severe Stool problems

06.2008 - till date , Bremen, Germany : having indigestion problems, back pain in mornings.. I suspect piles problem for the moment, will get it checked in coming days.

lifting something in morning wih empty stomach creates me a problem(Dharan, English: Abdomen pain) which lasts for a day or two, leading to Indigestion

(The reason i wore the copper rings in my Big Toe was Dharan)

Since 2002, Skin problems are persisting. (No more acnes but the Blemishes, Scars, etc are persisting)

Let me tell you, i have excellent diet but still my weight seems to be the same since last 6 years (52 kgs)..have no idea, why

Please let me know your reply/ remedies..Best wishes and all Good , that is all what i can wish and pray for you.Thanks a lot !!

||Om Namo Laxminarayanay||

Namaskar,

Try these if it helps, these are simple but it worked for many people.

1. In the morning, take 1/4 glass of milk and add about 2 glasses of water, mix in the churner (mixer) for 5 min and drink first thing without any thing else. Try for a 1-2 weeks.

2. In the night time before going to bed, take a glass of milk warm it (hot if possible) add 1-2 tea spoon of ghee (not the vegetable ghee) (if you do not have any cholesterol problem etc.). Try for a 1-2 weeks.

3. Then get some Triphala powder, take 1 tea spoon with warm water before bed. Triphala is well known for many diseases including diabetes, cancer (recent studies) but it has to be taken for few months.

Hope it helps.

-Webyogi-