Sign in to follow this  
astrouncle123

Kind Attention WebYogi ji

Rate this topic

Pranam webyogiji

Native's Dob: 13-04-1986

Tob: 15:25 hrs

place: calcutta

I wanted to ask you something which you predicted to vivek bansalji...The chart is a bit confusing but seems to be a strong one.Over here in his chart, three planets that is sun, saturn and moon are vargottam and moon is exalted too. so saturn and moon although being the lord of 6th and 12 houses arent malefic. Also i would like to mention that saturn in this chart is retrograde that is its moving towards its exaltation sign libra in both rasi and navamsa chart..So Saturn should provide good effects to the native.what do u say??

Jupiter although being the lord of 8th house, is also the lord of 5th house is placed in 7th house but in Meena rahi in navamsa. so Jupiter's condition also improves hence it isnt much of a malefic.

Mercury is neecha in the rasi chart and gets neechabhanga twice as jupiter is kendra to lagna and to the moon also.The native also has a strong gaj kaseri yoga with an exalted moon.

A benefic venus is placed in the ninth house of luck..Rahu associating with venus would increase the qualities of venus.The native should be good in arts i suppose.

In jupiters mahadasa, the native should get good success.and i feel the chart is strong enough to give the native good success in life.

Hope to have your views on my analysis and please correct me where i am wrong.

namaskar

Pranam webyogiji

Native's Dob: 13-04-1986

Tob: 15:25 hrs

place: calcutta

I wanted to ask you something which you predicted to vivek bansalji...The chart is a bit confusing but seems to be a strong one.Over here in his chart, three planets that is sun, saturn and moon are vargottam and moon is exalted too. so saturn and moon although being the lord of 6th and 12 houses arent malefic. Also i would like to mention that saturn in this chart is retrograde that is its moving towards its exaltation sign libra in both rasi and navamsa chart..So Saturn should provide good effects to the native.what do u say??

Jupiter although being the lord of 8th house, is also the lord of 5th house is placed in 7th house but in Meena rahi in navamsa. so Jupiter's condition also improves hence it isnt much of a malefic.

Mercury is neecha in the rasi chart and gets neechabhanga twice as jupiter is kendra to lagna and to the moon also.The native also has a strong gaj kaseri yoga with an exalted moon.

A benefic venus is placed in the ninth house of luck..Rahu associating with venus would increase the qualities of venus.The native should be good in arts i suppose.

In jupiters mahadasa, the native should get good success.and i feel the chart is strong enough to give the native good success in life.

Hope to have your views on my analysis and please correct me where i am wrong.

namaskar

Namaskar,

Following is my opinion in response to your questions:

"I wanted to ask you something which you predicted to vivek bansalji...The chart is a bit confusing but seems to be a strong one.Over here in his chart, three planets that is sun, saturn and moon are vargottam and moon is exalted too. so saturn and moon although being the lord of 6th and 12 houses arent malefic. Also i would like to mention that saturn in this chart is retrograde that is its moving towards its exaltation sign libra in both rasi and navamsa chart..So Saturn should provide good effects to the native.what do u say?? "

You are right as per texts but in my experience of examining several charts containing some of these situations I found results otherwise. Person may be for a short term gain a lot but in long turn back to square one. That’s why considering the overall out come I mentioned the following “In my humble opinion, joining business with father will be more beneficial to you in a long run.”.

"Jupiter although being the lord of 8th house, is also the lord of 5th house is placed in 7th house but in Meena rahi in navamsa. so Jupiter's condition also improves hence it isnt much of a malefic."

"Mercury is neecha in the rasi chart and gets neechabhanga twice as jupiter is kendra to lagna and to the moon also.The native also has a strong gaj kaseri yoga with an exalted moon."

Again you are right but when it comes to planet that signifies business, it comes to Budha, thus if native does his own business in addition to gains, losses may be more (Budha as a lord of finance and gains in 8<SUP>th</SUP> plus neecha). Now note that Sun is with Mercury. Sun as a lagna lord in 8<SUP>th</SUP> requires lot of efforts but Sun also signifies Father, so take advantage of this situation I myself would prefer to work with father if I have such combination.

Also, I am not ignoring the importance of exalted Moon but as a lord of 12<SUP>th</SUP> its effects will not be realized as 100% and thus I mentioned “You have an exalted Moon in 10<SUP>th</SUP> but is 12 th lord. Any business that has import export may be helpful” so that one can try to make best use of such situation.

No doubt native has a strong Gajkesari yoga but when it comes to effects it will not be 100% as you might come across in texts. I came to know charts where there were planets highly exalted and some of them were even in their own house but the native could not even pass high school and failed several times (native also have Gajkesari yoga). Gajkesari yoga has its own powerful merits but some times person even struggle a lot for job or business, thus it depends on several factors including house relationship. In this case in my opinion, person may get unexpected gain as well as loss due to 8<SUP>th</SUP> house relationship.

"A benefic venus is placed in the ninth house of luck..Rahu associating with venus would increase the qualities of venus.The native should be good in arts i suppose.

In jupiters mahadasa, the native should get good success.and i feel the chart is strong enough to give the native good success in life."

Native may have an interest in Art or perfumes or luxury items and association with Rahu may increase its effects but Rahu is in the house of Mars and in 9<SUP>th</SUP> (Bhagya), thus in my opinion, from time to time native may experience “hidden” problems in bhagya and that will be overcome by divine help.

Above is just my opinion.

-WebYogi-

namaskar webyogi ji. it was extremely grateful on your part to reply to my query.

i got your point there very well.

so do u feel that the native will have a good success in life along with time to time problems and struggles?

and if yes then in which time period wil he be successful?

i also feel that after his marriage, his luck would shine according to his chart.

Hope to have ur response soon sir

namaskar

namaskar webyogi ji. it was extremely grateful on your part to reply to my query.

i got your point there very well.

so do u feel that the native will have a good success in life along with time to time problems and struggles?

and if yes then in which time period wil he be successful?

i also feel that after his marriage, his luck would shine according to his chart.

Hope to have ur response soon sir

namaskar

Namaskar,

In my opinion, Marriage may give happiness as Saturn being the 7<SUP>th</SUP> lord ( house of marriage) is in 4<SUP>th</SUP> house (happiness), but note that this happiness may be checked as Saturn is also lord of 6<SUP>th</SUP> (enemies…). Exalted Moon helps a lot but in exchange energy of Moon is reduced too. I have seen Saturn in a same place with same lagna, where person has several “hidden” enemies and lot of efforts required to come up in Saturn period (note that Saturn is aspecting lagna and thus requires efforts). Thus, pleasing Saturn is an essential part in the chart and that was my intention without going much in detail.

-WebYogi-

namaskar webyogi ji.

Saturn should indeed by pleased by the native as it has a confusing dual nature being the lord of 6th and 7th both..

what i feel is jupiter's dasa which will start around 2017 should do really good to the native.

namaskar

namaskar webyogi ji.

Saturn should indeed by pleased by the native as it has a confusing dual nature being the lord of 6th and 7th both..

what i feel is jupiter's dasa which will start around 2017 should do really good to the native.

namaskar

Namaskar,

Thanks a lot and I would also like some one to have good and better dasa but it is a game of Karma and my liking or disliking does not matter. I am also a part of this game.

In a similar lagna but Jupiter in neecha position in 6<SUP>th</SUP> as a 8<SUP>th</SUP> lord, being thus aspected by 6<SUP>th</SUP> lord Saturn from 4<SUP>th</SUP> house resulted in several health problems through out the Jupiter Dasa. I came across with several such examples. In my humble opinion, in Jupiter dasa may be good for spiritually but the native or the spouse may experience health problems from time to time or even misunderstanding that can cause mental distress. Jupiter is a divine planet and thus divine help is an important factor and thus I suggested for the following (although it look simple but it helps in reducing the ill effects over all in the chart):

“Worshiping lord Vishnu and Laxmi Mata (without flowers).

Worshiping dakshniavarat Shankh that has been activated.

Be vegetarian if you are already not so.’’

I will add one more suggestion to above remedies:

Involve actively in recycling of the waste material.

-WebYogi-