IndiaDivine.org

mylilangel, pls help me sir..

Rate this topic

greatt

Can you please tell me when my problems will get solved?

My details are:

date of birth:5th March,1987

time: 7.41 am

place: Hyderabad, India

Right now i am having problems of staying at home : i want to leave home as i am not comfortable staying with my parents and my brother.Particularly, i dont get along with my brother. Many astrologers i consulted told me that there is no problem with my horoscope and this is a good Mars/Ketu dasha, but i am having more and more problems. I dont have friends and am introverted and my self-esteem is also suffering very badly that sometimes i think i am going to run away from home because of psychological/emotional problems. I also have severe problem of eating. I cant eat well. I tried wearing Pokhraj/yellow sapphire but the problems increased after wearing it. I have been having psychological problem for the past 6-7 years. I have the problem of severe constipation due to which there are too many pimples and i cant concentrate on my studies... Can you kindly tell me when will i get a job? Should i work or study further? Can i apply for higher studies abroad, i e can i study in US For Master Of Sciences(M.S) course? I have adjustment problems with my mom and dad. Can i study abroad or is it harmful for me? Actually, i am intelligent but i am unable to give my full potential because of these small irritating problems. Should i do management(MBA) or engineering(MS)? Because of problem with my parents i usually think it would be better to get a job and stay outside, i.e leave my parents' home and stay outside...

I have already completed my B.Tech and right now am doing a diploma course in a electronics subject..

I have another doubt: what is my lucky gemstone? can i wear gomedh(hessonite) for Rahu ? When i wear citrine or pokhraj, constipation and headache increases... When i wear red coral in copper, again constipation and heat of body increases. I am very confused. Sometimes i feel that i have something very bad in my previous life because of which my health and vitality has become so bad and i am suffering because of this. Is this true?

I am grateful to you, sir.