IndiaDivine.org

Ques abt married life

Rate this topic

apsjn

Hi my dob is 9th jan 1978, time is 10:06 am, place is chandigarh, india

My husband's dob is 22nd sept 1975, time is 14:30 hrs, place is delhi, india

Married life is in pretty bad shape, especially since last 1.5 yr. Please can someone study our charts and let me know whether this relationship will work or not, and if yes then when will things improve

please help

Namaskar,

1.The matching of charts for marriage gives 31 points out of 36 and is very good.

2.Your husband is having Surya dasa and he is lord of 9th ( luck..) placed in 10th with marriage lord is thus good.

3. You are having period of Rahu Mahadasa who is placed in 8th (death, loss etc...). Sani subperiod is running who is also a 12th lord in marriage house.

4. Your marriage lord is with 8th house (death, loss...).

5. This seems to be temporary phase.

6. You may have to compromise certain things in life to work it out and solve the misunderstanding. It is from your side and way of your thinking and adjustments rather than from his side. Just let it go certain things and issues and look at positive side of the life rather than too critical.

Do the following:

1. Donation on saturdays to needy people that involves clothes, shoes (not leather), umbrella.

2. Be Vegetarian if you are already not so. Be away from alchol, excess use of medicines etc.

3. Worship lord Vishnu along with Mata Laxmi (without flowers).

4. Wear Yellow Topaz (not yellow sapphire) in silver on thursday.

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

Thanks for the analysis....

Problem now is there are medical probs with me having a kid and he and in-laws say that they cant keep me if kid does not happen.

I have been living with my mother for more than last one yr as forced by by in-laws and husband.....

If this is a temporary phase then how long is it going to last. Current state is that my husband has asked for divorce