IndiaDivine.org

Kidney problem after transplantation

Rate this topic

Dear ayan

there is very higer effective medicines in Ayurveda for control creatine and i m sure u can only get cured from Ayurveda treatment

thre are many herbal quat that you need to prepare and drink like water 2-3 times in day and i m sure u can get ur creatine level in control

specially in kidney disorder some quat are like armit

trinmool quat

gokhuru quat

chandra prabha vati

arogyavardhani vati

--------------------------------

and if u like to know more details treatment i can tell you about it and i m sure about guaranteed relief

regards

adwait tripathi

• 2 weeks later...

dear Ayan

there is no side effect of those medicines specialy the kidney one.. because all those treatment what in ayurveda under go for kidney disorder are of pure herbal treatment and thre is no side effect on it.. and all what i had prescribed is well know herbs and quat that u can prepared in home and drink regurlary for minimum 2 months in that duration u can come to know how much relief you got in those complete course..

also they are like suppliments food, no any medicines..

regarding to urine infection .. the complete medicines are .. :- also this medicines will helped you for ur kidney problem too

yavchar..

swet parpati

sangehayud bhsama

kapardika bhasma

---

Mix all those bhasma on ratio of 25% and take with coconut water.. i m sure u will guranted got reliefed 30% in months.. and along with it.. take those medicines of kidny without any side effects..

love nd regards

adwait tripathi