IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
amar1

Explanation / Meaning

Rate this topic

Namaste!

What does this mean – Mars matures at age 28

AGE WHEN PLANETS GIVE THEIR FULL EFFECTS

Jupiter Matures at 15 - 20 years of age (peak 16)

Sun Matures at 22 years of age

Moon Matures at 24 years of age

Venus Matures 25 - 27 years of age (peak 25)

Mars Matures at 28 - 31 years of age (peak 28)

Mercury Matures at 32 - 35 years of age (peak 32)

Saturn Matures at 36 - 39 years of age (peak 36)

Rahu Matures at 42 - 47 years of age (peak 42)

Ketu Matures at 48 - 54 years of age (peak 48)

MATURITY AGE OF HOUSES

Houses are said to mature at certain times in a person's life also. If a person has a particularly strong or weak house it will show its effect quite obviously during the period of its duration, alongside other more important predictive factors.

9th House Maturity Age (1-24 yrs)

10th House Maturity Age (25 - 26 yrs)

11th House Maturity Age (27 -28 yrs)

12th House Maturity Age (29 - 30 yrs)

1st House Maturity Age (31 - 33 yrs)

2nd House Maturity Age (34 - 36 yrs)

3rd House Maturity Age (37 - 39 yrs)

4th House Maturity Age (40 - 45 yrs)

5th House Maturity Age (46 - 51 yrs)

6th House Maturity Age (52 - 57 yrs)

7th House Maturity Age (58 - 65 yrs)

8th House Maturity Age (66 yrs onwards)

1. What if I am at age of 30 & 48 during the coming Rahu Mahadasha as it will last till 18 years but Rahu matures at age 42? So what does this signify

2. What if I am older when Guru Mahadasha is operating as Guru has already matured at age 16 - peaked.

3. 6,8,12 are bad houses so if there are planets in 8th and 12th houses while 6th house is empty so how the houses will mature?

30/05/1982

Time: 3.55 PM

Place: Indore, India.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Amar1

It is said in certain old classic text books on the subject, but please do not read too much into it as it is not 2+2 =4 kind of math. based on a particular horoscope the best period can be decided by analysing dashas and antardasha. it take a lot of analysis though and experience. Thanks a lot...

Ravi...

It is said in certain old classic text books on the subject, but please do not read too much into it as it is not 2+2 =4 kind of math. based on a particular horoscope the best period can be decided by analysing dashas and antardasha. it take a lot of analysis though and experience. Thanks a lot...

Ravi...

Namaskar,

In my opinion, I learned long back from those who knew this art, what I understood is that: For Ex, when Moon matures at 24 years or say Jupiter matures at 16, it means that if they are key planets with respect to that house it will produce results by that age. Say the relation is with 7th house (they may be in Lagna or aspecting Lagna) the person may get marry at an early age provided it has no other planets to modify (such as Rahu, then it will delay that age). Same applies to othe places, Rahu's relation to 9th house (I am not taking other cosiderations) may give results for bhagya after it matures that is after age 42, or in others words, the effects of Rahu may not be much felt after that period. This may be one of the reason when it comes to Mangal dosha, that marriage after 28-31 is better as ill effects of Mars are reduced to much extent.

It may give you some idea but in practice lot of screening is required to understand fully about the planets and their effects.

-WebYogi-

It may give you some idea but in practice lot of screening is required to understand fully about the planets and their effects.

Pranam WebYogiji,

You have said the right thing, I agree with you 100%. thanks a lot..

Ravi........

Pranam WebYogiji,

You have said the right thing, I agree with you 100%. thanks a lot..

Ravi........

Namaskar,

Thanks for your gratitude. This is one of the reson that in manglik dosha (Mars placement) if marriage if done after 28 of age, it is better and so thus for Sani it takes place about 36 yrs of age. I also came with chart who married about 48 or 50 and Rahu's placement played a role. Hope this helps.

-WebYogi-