IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
neash

need help

Rate this topic

i am in 12 th grade and i am planning to go into field of engineering, can any please tell me how this field is for me and what are my scopes for success in education. my details are

Jeet brahmbhatt

24-11-1990

6.00 am

ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

i am currently in usa

Dear neash

Looking at your chart Engineering as a study line is a good choice.

Rahu/Ketu along the 4/10 axis with Moon and Jup (exalted) involved is good as well. 4th lord Sat though in 12from its house is aspected by Mars.

5th lord Rahu is now in Sama saptaka with Jup as the lord of 3 and 6 - and aspecting lagna lord in 2nd house.

Navamsa has Ketu and Sun in trines from Navamsa lagna and Mars from Karakamsa.

Your strengths should be around technical subjects involving engineering, using mathematics and also logic. If you think you have a strong ego use that to your advantage by expanding to leadership roles in your career.

Time as 6.00 am is too approximate and will not give a confidence in more granular charts like D24,D10 etc., Some of these lagnas are bordering on 10 secs borders.

classic72

Dear Neash,

Classic72 is an acclaimed astrologer in the forum. You should go by his analysis. I would suggest don't mess your head much into astrology at this phase of your life. Honestly, you don't need it.

All you need is counseling and guidance. What is more important is the field of your excellence which your planets support. As explained by Classic72, you can easily go by Technical Subjects which involve Mathematics.

Further, don't get agitated that various yogas are being formed in your chart. There are thousands of yogas and even the beggar infront of your house must be having a few Raja Yogas and Dhan Yogas.

Believe in Karma dude. Do your work right, and then by itself you would see everything in this life is great. Do your Karma..!

wbr

Ayush