IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sarad

Please help interpreting my chart for progeny prospects

Rate this topic

Dear Guruji,

I would like to know when I will conceive for my second child as have been on medical treatment with no faults diagnoised. I had to undergo the treatment for conceiving my first child also. My DOB particulars are :

DOB : 16th September, 1973, Time : 06.30 AM, Place : Visakahpatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.

My husband particulars are :

DOB : 02.01.1968, Time : 11.25 AM, Place : Madras, Tamilnadu, India.

We got married on 10th Nov.1995. My first child was born on 20.09.2000.

Recently, I have problems with my job also. Please help interpreting my chart for my second child and also career prospects for my husband.

Pranaams,

Dear Sarad,

I looked at both your charts.

Wife is currently running Moon/Venus until 2009-Oct followed by Moon/Sun until 2010 Apr. Sun is in 5th placed from Moon in his own house.

Husband is running Jup/Venus until 2009-Oct and then followed by Jup/Sun until 2010 Aug. Similarly Sun is placed in the 5th (alongwith Merc) from Jup in exchange with Jup.

From the wife's chart - Marriage occurred in the Sun/Rahu period, but the progeny was not conferred until Moon/Moon.

From the husband's chart - Marriage occurred in Rahu/Sun period, but the progeny was not conferred until the Jup/Jup.

I find these common factors in these two charts fascinating.

Since Sun is a common factor in both charts - it is recommended that you recite/listen Aditya Hridayam at home on a regular basis to strengthen this aspect. Birth of a girl child is predicted between Oct 2009 - Aug 2010.

With Best Wishes

Classic72