IndiaDivine.org
Haritha

Mantra to get a Job

Rate this topic

Namaste Guruji,

Here are my details below , i have gone through and still going through lot of troublessss. I have seen your replies to several problems. I hope that i get some help from you for any dosha's in my kundali or removal of any bad karma

dob : 24th Sep 1981

Place : Bangalore (Karnataka)

Time : 7:40 am

Eagerly awaiting your reply

Regards,

Priya

Hello Guruji,

DOB - July 5th 1971; Time: 3:35 pm; Place: Mayavaram/Mayiladuthurai(Near Chennai); Star/Rashi: Anuradha/Vrischhika

Well settled US Resident. Living in India temporarily for the past 1.5 yrs seperately from my family. Would like to go back to US by getting a transfer or a different job in the same company or altogether a new job. When will I get a job? Is there something that I can do to speed up the process? Should I recite some mantra? I am willing to do anything in order to get a good job back in US. Please help.

Namaste,

I am new to this forum.

I would like to know about chart reading and its predictions.

details are as follows,

Place: Nagpur

Time of birth : 9.30 pm

Date of birth : 23/11/1980

I am very much in need of job right now . Please help.

Regards Jane

Dear Guruji,

My Date of Birth is 17 Dec 1978

Time is : 03:45 AM

Place is: Jullandhar

I am working in a company for the past 3.5 years and now I am looking for another job. The problem is that I am not getting any offers only. Some 3/4 companies had contacted last year but then nothing happened at all. I have done all the changes in my resume / CV but still the bad luck never seems to leave!!! I am literally frustrated now. Please help me and suggest how I can regain my confidence back and get rid of this bad luck.

Please HELP!!!!

Thank you.

Navdeep.

Guruji

My name:KULDIP SHARMA

My DOB :16.03.1978

Time :6.20pm

Place of Birth:Agra

I am not getting a job from last 1& 1/2year, i have tried many mantras but its not working, i used to get calls for interview but not able to get through, twice i was selected for a job but at last rejected. i cannot understand what is going wrong with me, i also do bhrispati mantr for job calls but cannot mature one , kindly help me.as i am amaried man and have responsability

My name is KANNAN.I am from kerala.I have completed my studies.I haven't got any job.Its almost 3 years.I have been attending the interviews but nothing comes good.Whatever things I wish will not happen.I always get a good start but nothing gets completed for me.Please give me a suggestion so that I can get out of this misery.My birth time is 30/09/1986 8.45 AM.Please help me.Thank You.God Bless You.

Dear Guruji,

Please help me.

Date of birth : 6th July 1985

Time of Birth : Between 1pm - 2pm

Place of Birth : London

I had a good job in a software company , but I lost the job four months back and struggling for one now , nothing seems to be working for me. I am also looking to get married, I am very much frustrated in life. I have been told to wear either a white coral or a red coral in the ring finger of my right hand. Please help me.

Thank you!

Dear Guruji,

I left my job and now it is long that , i am searching job and not able to get one. i am getting interviews with big companies but i did not succeed.

Nothing is working right for me as even after good interviews I am getting rejected.I out of my patience and really worried about my career.My marriage is also a big question because of this.

Please help me out and let me know when and where will I get a job and get married?

Regards

Dear Guruji,

I am working in a companny since 2007 , but now the co. is not doing good, so looking out for good job but all in vein since last 3 months. Kindly guide..

Name : Sunil

DOB : 13 Jan 1978

Time : 20:32

PLACE of birth : Jaipur (Raj)

Wearing : green emerald in neck & Manak in ring finger.

Thanks ,

1. Rember Lord Tirupathi Balaji while chanting this mantra in your heart

Om Vastakaray Namah ( Jobs,Visa,Interviews)

2. Rember Goddess Bhagwati while chanting this Mantra

Om vrihm Waghvadini Bhagwati Mum Karya Sidhi Kari Kari Phut Swaha ( Remove Obstacles )

3. Lord Sun in your heart if you are tensed at interview..This give tremendous will power and shines your face..The though of Lord Sun glowing in your heart is all u need.

Remember this is tantra and it has side effects..It make u more angry person..If u start getting more angry that means its working..channel the energy into good..Remeber channeling it to negetive directions has bad effects

4. Sarv Badha Vinirmuktho dhan dhanya sutanvit Manushyo Mat Prasade Bhaviysha ti na samshahye.

( For Progress & stability in current job or business)

Dear Haritha,

Thank you for starting this post and asking about this mantra, and congratulations on your new job! Did you also go to the Ganesh Temple daily for 21 days as suggested by Srimbs? Thank you for mentioning the other mantra you used to chant as well! Is there a specific way to chant these mantras?

Dear Srimbs,

Thank you for your kind guidance regarding the mantras for job!

Guruji

I resigned my job 02 years back and due to trusting of few people lost my entire earnings till date, amounting to a few crores and am literally on the streets with 03 girl kids. I don't know what to do!!!!!!!

Can give my birth details - Kindly guide me as to when I will get a job and what I should do for it????

Name - K N Parameswaran

POB - Palghat, Kerala, India

TOB - 07:16 AM

This year I was unable to put my kids in school also.

I was also informed that there had been black magic that had been done upon me. But nobody is able to give me solution to eradicate the same.

Looking eagerly for your reply.

In dire straits

PARAM

Dear guruji,

I am really trying very hard to get a job. But it seems nothing working for me. Please suggest me what should be done.

BirthDate- 17th Dec 1983

Place- Pune

time- 5.45am

Thankyou

Niloo

Hi Guruji,

I am in need of a job. I was working since last 5 years successfully in India. Now i have moved to Australia with my husband. I am doing everything i could do to get a job here but no luck. Gave so many interviews but something happens and it gets cancelled.

Please tell me when will i get a job.

My Details:

Name : Sangeeta Das

DOB: March 1, 1984

Place of birth: Lucknow

Time of birth: 5:45am

Dear Guruji,

Please help me.

Date of birth : 8th Oct 1982

Time of Birth : 8:45pm

Place of Birth : Jorhat, Assam

I am bit frustrated with my job. I am working in a project for last 2yrs. But failed to get

a parmanent job. Whenever there is some opportunity of parmanent job i cleared the written exam, but after interview i dont found my name in the list. I tried with many astrologer, most of them told me that i was cursed by kalsarpa yog. I have done some puja for that also. But nothing seems to be working. Due to not having a parmanent job i cant able marry and not even i support my family. I struggled a lot through out my entire carrier. Please help me out of this trouble. Thanks

Regards

Ranjan Sarmah

Guruji,

I have been trying to get a job from July 2009, but have been unsuccessful. This has lead to financial problems and health problems.

This is making me so frustrated and I keep getting negative thoughts.

Is there a remedy / mantra for this please

My details are as below

Name: I.K.Dhruva Dilip Appaih

Date of Birth: March 18, 1969

Time of Birth: 06.15 pm

Place of Birth: Madikeri, Karnataka

Dhruva

hie im anita,

place of birth-ajmer,rajasthan

date of birth- 30th dec 1987

time- 12.36pm

im not getting a job. wherever i apply, they select me at first and then somehow dont call me back. please help me this is making me more depressed and frustrated towards life. whoever has seen my kundli say i have strong kal sarp dosh coz of which im wearing a silver ring with a snake on it in my right hand. im nt even getting married. my kundli doesnt match with anyone.

please help me to remove my kal sarp so that i can get a good job and get married soon.

thank you.

Dear Haritha,

At the outset i request you not to mistake with my words, because always i feel to show the NH path containing the truth of our lifes, so that once for all one can realise the truith and start living happily forever. This i am telling since you told you are really frustrated. So keeping asiude your frustration, go through my words and try to go indepth in to its reality, which helps your entire remaining life.

Coming to that point, troubles for human are best real friends, as they get some message to realize, (of course to receive the message one should have patience to come to stand still and search for it).Might be to make your will-power strong your job might have gone, instead you became week. So you are doing injustice to Nature what it is trying to taught.

OK. I tell you a small tantra to get job for you here too. This you have to do for 11 continuous days(without break). Take a big size yellow Nimbu, go to 4 cross roads, cut it into 4 pieces and through on 4 sides(just drop it on 4 roads) and come back home straight without seeing back. While dropping(or before)make sankalpam for what you are doing so. If you , at any reason discontinued in between , again re-start & do it for 11 continuous days.

May Veda Matha Gayathri bless you, in fulfilling your desire with this small tantra.

bheeru.durbha

Hi,

I am also in the same boat, lost my job on 11/15/2011, running Shani dasha. Birth date: 11/29/1964 time : 00:10, India, Bharuch, Gujarat. Started working on getting a job, but too much nervous. When do you think I will be able to get a job?

Thanks

Respected Guruji ,

these are my details . my life is good. but my career is very low.

kindly give me solutions . what can i do to keep my career up ?

date : 07 - 02 -1981

time 10: 15 a.m

Latitude : 30.7343 / Longitude: 76.7933

Thank you very much ...

Dear Guruji,

I studied very well, n i also did postgraduation. But i dint get a job. im struggling a lot.

Name : Harinath

DOB : 10-6-1986

Time : 14:30

Place of birth : chennai, India.

Im in UK now, can i search job here? or shuld i come back to india. please advise me on this. I'm suffering a lot.

Thank you..