hi

i am vikas utekar here...

please note my birth detail as under

DOB :- 26/6/1976

Time - 11.05 am

Day - Saturday

Place - Thane - Maharastra - india

I am facing major problem from 2003 onwards... just to breif

1. Two love life destroyed... i was about to marry but it fails with both Partner

2. Marriage broken in 20 Days

3. Lost Job - Twice

4. Lost major money in investment

5. Health problem

I donot understand why it is happening.... What time this bad phase will be over... What should i do to have normal life

rgds/ vikas

dear vikas,

you are running jupiter mahadasha at present and venus antardasha and sun pd. so it is Jup/Ven/Sun.

jupiter is in the star/nakshatra of sun which is placed in the 11th house. venus is in the star/nakshatra of rahu which is placed in the 3d house. sun is in the star/nakshatra of rahu which is placed in the 3rd house. as per the little knowledge that i possess of the kp system of astrology, all the planets ie jupiter/venus/sun are placed in the stars of other planets which are themselves placed in the houses such as the 3rd and 11th also known as dusthana, meaning malefic houses in the horoscope.

your 7th house the house of marriage is aspect by the 5th drishti of rahu placed in the 3d house. this could be the reason for earlier break-ups. only saturn is placed in the star of the 7th house which happens to be saturn himself. saturn is capable of getting you married during its MD/AD/PD. the earliest dasha will be a PD under the AD of venus uner the current MD of jupiter which started in august 2000 and finish in aug, 2016.

to me it looks like that approximately (i repeat approximately) after july 2009 and before aug, 2010- you will get married. wait and watch. regards,

please remember the fact that i am not an expert and just a self-taught person, so my comments must not be taken too seriously. regards,

ravi.......