IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rajneesh27j

Kal Sarpa Yoga

Rate this topic

Hello All ,Some Jyotish Told me that i am having Kal sarpa yoga :(

My Life So far is Normal except some health and Carrer Problems .

Some told me That i should wear Rudra For lifetime to nullify this ill Yoga as it can destory my whole life in coming Years:( , this upsettin me lot ...

Plz tell me does this yoga is dreaded in my Chart and wat should do ? Should i wear Rudrashka for lifetime ..?

Rajneesh

27-01-1981

01:30 Am

Delhi

Esteemed Astrologers plz help me ..i am vry tensed :( plz help

Namaskar,

You are having period of Jupiter that started from Aprol 2003. He is lord of 6h house also (enemies). But he is in 12 th house (expenses etc), so good. Also, Mercury is a 12 th lord and its subperiod is running. Happiness in any one life can not be the same, it changes every moment. Thus, rather than putting lot of negative energy, put your positive enrgy to over come the negative effects if so, as you are thinking. Faith in lord Vishnu along with Laxmi ji might be helpful to you. Be vegetarian if you already not so.

-WebYogi-

Webyogi ji Plz Guide

Namaskar,

Mars and Budh are out side of kethu and all though it appears that planets are within Rahu and kethu, but you do not have Kal sarpa yoga. Besides this kal sarpa yoga is broken even some might think due to other factors. Just focus your positive energy to overcome the negative effects and do as I mentioned before.

-WebYogi-

Hello webyogi ji,

Kindly look at my horoscope and let me knw if i have kal sarp dosh.My marriage is getting delayed for reasons unknown.Please help me.My DOB 27/feb/1981.TOB:5.12am,POB:Hyderabad.

Thanks a lot.

Hello webyogi ji,

Kindly look at my horoscope and let me knw if i have kal sarp dosh.My marriage is getting delayed for reasons unknown.Please help me.My DOB 27/feb/1981.TOB:5.12am,POB:Hyderabad.

Thanks a lot.

Namaskar,

No, you do not have kal sarpa yoga.

Running period is of Venus for 20 yrs and started recently.

Venus is with 8th lord (death) Sun.

Wearing good diamond worshiping Mata Laxmi Ji may be helpful to you.

-WebYogi-

Do I have a Kalsarpa yoga,

Projesh Raj

Kolkata

24:00:00 am

20th April 1979

Namaskar,

Taking your time of birth as 12:00Am (midnight), 20 April, 1979, you do not have kal sarpa yoga.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar webyogiji and thanks,

I am a layman to astrology.Dint understand what u meant by running period is of venus for 20 yrs.Venus is with 8th lord (death) Sun.Is it good or bad???

And on which finger diamond has to be worn and how many cents it shud be??

My parents are worried abt my marriage.Since 3 yrs they have been looking out for an alliance bt al in vain.I donno wat is wrong in my horoscope dat is d cause for delay in marriage.Please help me..

Thanks once again,

Lakshmi.

Namaskar webyogiji and thanks,

I am a layman to astrology.Dint understand what u meant by running period is of venus for 20 yrs.Venus is with 8th lord (death) Sun.Is it good or bad???

And on which finger diamond has to be worn and how many cents it shud be??

My parents are worried abt my marriage.Since 3 yrs they have been looking out for an alliance bt al in vain.I donno wat is wrong in my horoscope dat is d cause for delay in marriage.Please help me..

Thanks once again,

Lakshmi.

Namskar,

The time frame for human life is 120 yrs and each has been allotted certain number of yrs and they start in cycle calculated from the time of birth. At present Venus period is running and this is again divided in to 9 parts known as sub periods or anterdasa. That particular period may be again divided in to 9 parts and so on.

In your chart it is with Sun the lord of 8 th house that signifies death. It means that power of Venus to do good is restricted. Thus it is bad.

Diamond of 1 ct is good. Wearing in finger of Saturn is also good in silver ring. But if it is worn in Sun finger (ring finger) then it must be in gold.

You are Manglik and matching of the chart is important.

Worshiping mata Laxmi may be helpful. Fasting on Fridays and be vegetarian if not already so is also important for your marriage and for the rest of remaining Venus period.

Try these remedies first and still have delay in marriage you may PM me for any other suggestions.

-WebYogi-

Thanks webyogiji,

Wil try to follow ur suggestions.

Saturn finger is wat?

d diamond has to be worn on sun finger(ring finger) or saturn finger??

Rite now i am wearing a pearl on my rite hand ring finger and i am fasting on thursdays as i believe sai baba.To be vegetarian i have to be on friday or al days..??

I guess too many ques...Please dont mind.

Thanks a lot,

Lakshmi

Thanks webyogiji,

Wil try to follow ur suggestions.

Saturn finger is wat?

d diamond has to be worn on sun finger(ring finger) or saturn finger??

Rite now i am wearing a pearl on my rite hand ring finger and i am fasting on thursdays as i believe sai baba.To be vegetarian i have to be on friday or al days..??

I guess too many ques...Please dont mind.

Thanks a lot,

Lakshmi

Namaskar,

Saturn finger: Count thumb as 1, then first finger is of Jupiter, then largest (in most cases) is second finger is of saturn, then third finger is of Sun.

Diamond: I would prefer saturn finger for diamond to wear it.

Vegetarian: One day is not good enough. It has to be all days to please Laxmi Ma. Also, this has to come from your inner heart rather than making deal with divine powers to get what you need in exchange of being vegetarian. It is a sort of purification process to get attention from divine powers not many may feel it but that what I came to know.

-Web Yogi-

Dear Webyogi ji,

I want to know if I have Kal Sarpa Dosha/Naga Dosham as someone mentioned that I do have it and if possible, do tell me if my education will be fine

My birthdate details are as follows:

14 Nov 1992

7.32pm

Singapore

Dear Webyogi ji,

I want to know if I have Kal Sarpa Dosha/Naga Dosham as someone mentioned that I do have it and if possible, do tell me if my education will be fine

My birthdate details are as follows:

14 Nov 1992

7.32pm

Singapore