IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bija

a quiet devotion...

Rate this topic

DevotionTop.jpg

The sages have said that 'bhakti' (devotion) is the essence and kernel of life. I would agree, and say it is the quiet potency - with power to change. To change the seed into a grand tree of love and life.

Gone are the days of street corner preaching (that never was for me), and gone is 'Hare Krsna Hare Krsna all must join in!' Instead, now has come the quiet revolution - the quiet devotion. A new earth. And a new child.

The seed lies within the heart, just like a babe in the womb. Its time will come, to bring joy to all who see - with 'no need' of words. Some can feel it gently kicking, others can see a radiant smile. Within, all know the seed of life.

Bhakti has always been a thing of the heart - and the soil has always been sacred ground. Fertile.

May my heart be free of giving offence...

Then bhakti will arise.

hare krishna is the holy name...it is pure and perfect...others may join in if they like - some may wish to chant other names...there are unlimited names and expressions of the supreme

"O Supreme Personality of Godhead Lord Krishna, the unlimited Possessor of the six opulences in full of wealth, beauty, strength, fame , knowledge and renunciation, You have most mercifully and compassionately impregnated, invested, and manifested Your own Holy Names with Your entire potencies and energies in full without any exception. Thus, You Yourself and the sound vibration of Your principal Holy Names are the same non-dual and undivided Absolute Truth. Therefore there remains no difference whatsoever between You and Your divine Holy Names and You are directly and personally present with Your entire potencies whenever and wherever Your Holy Names are vibrated or heard. There is not even any hard and fast rules or considerations of time, place, situation, cleanliness, qualification and any other external conditions for remembering or chanting Your Holy names. They can be chanted at all the times and in all situations. Inspite of You making it so sublime and easy for Me to experience and realize You constantly, simply through the chanting of Your divine Holy Names, it is My greatest misfortune that I am not able to awaken and develop deep and spontaneous attraction, attachment and devotion to the incessant chanting of Your Holy Names due to My ten offenses to Your Holy Names."

May my heart be free of giving offence...

Then bhakti will arise.