IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pandora

freaked out

Rate this topic

i had a dream that really freaked me out kinda. i have dreams of the lord in variouse settings like in a temple or at home, its alway pictures or murtis if im lucky. i understand that dream are a figmennt of our imagination. but i also know that theese dreams are not normal at all. before i never really prayed to the lord as i do now, even now im not very dedicated to praying cause well im kinda lazy, but my thought are alway on him. thats when theese dreams started happening. usually it would be one dream per night,and thats it. but last night was like a free for all, first i drempt that my nani was alive and she she was sitting beside an alter and she ask me to put on a religous tape so i asked her if the ramayan woould be okay, i couldnt find the tape cause we just have so much tapes, them that was that. then i dreampt i went into a religouse store that had a lord siva temple, and i remember while going up to the deity ther wer all theese beautiful pics of the variouse gods and goddeses, and when i got up to the deity i got down on thw floor and prostrated and procedded to to take the dist from around lord siva ad wiped it on my eyes, then i got up and wlaked backward away from lord siva and sat down and listen to the service and it stoped there. on the last dream i was in my ould house and there was a lady that i presumed was my nani again and she was parfoming a pooja on a pan leaf which was decorated, i was not participating in the pooja but listen to it. anyway all this kinda freaked me out cause such a berage of dream has never happend to me before like this. i was hoping someone could help me out and tell me what going on. an astrologer once told me that i have to go to india and perfom a pilgramge, i would like to do this one day, seeing as ive never been to india before, but why are theese dreams happen to me.

About 14 years ago I had a dream that thousands of people (including myself) were sitting in a huge concert stadium (football arena). We each had super high-tech touch-pads sitting on our laps. Each groovin' and making individual tunes with our high-tech touch-pads.

Anyhow, each persons unique electronic jive was plugged into a central processor. I was fortunate that I could hear the 'total' tune 'of all' combined, from that processor. One Song!

The music was great, magnificent, and beyond words to describe, 'exquisetly beautiful, almost like angels singing' - are words that do no justice to describe the depth of the total beauty.

That was a long time ago.

Hope this helps...good travels Pandora:cool:...

About 14 years ago I had a dream that thousands of people (including myself) were sitting in a huge concert stadium (football arena). We each had super high-tech touch-pads sitting on our laps. Each groovin' and making individual tunes with our high-tech touch-pads.

Anyhow, each persons unique electronic jive was plugged into a central processor. I was fortunate that I could hear the 'total' tune 'of all' combined, from that processor. One Song!

The music was great, magnificent, and beyond words to describe, 'exquisetly beautiful, almost like angels singing' - are words that do no justice to describe the depth of the total beauty.

That was a long time ago.

Hope this helps...good travels Pandora:cool:...

sorry but that dosent help, now im just confused, are us saying its just a phaze and it will pass or somthin?

just let the journey open...we are like a 'beautiful lotus flowers'

in time as the lotus opens more and more, we will understand 'more of our being' as humans.

I cannot advice you on your dream, except to say let it happen. your heart is a gift.

there is one nice story in pure land buddhism. the bodhisattva comes back to take souls to his pure land. the souls awaken inside a lotus in the pure land...in the company of buddhas. one by one the souls sitting in the closed lotuses become aware...finally, in due course their lotus opens in full bloom. they then realize that they are pure buddhas sitting on open lotuses, in a crystal clear lake - with many other buddhas.

kind bodhisattva made this pure land for all of us. the vibrations of his meditation open the lotuses for us. he is the buddha of compassion.

oh, by the way...happy new year. may your dreams blossom. bye.

just let the journey open...we are like a 'beautiful lotus flowers'

in time as the lotus opens more and more, we will understand 'more of our being' as humans.

I cannot advice you on your dream, except to say let it happen. your heart is a gift.

there is one nice story in pure land buddhism. the bodhisattva comes back to take souls to his pure land. the souls awaken inside a lotus in the pure land...in the company of buddhas. one by one the souls sitting in the closed lotuses become aware...finally, in due course their lotus opens in full bloom. they then realize that they are pure buddhas sitting on open lotuses, in a crystal clear lake - with many other buddhas.

kind bodhisattva made this pure land for all of us. the vibrations of his meditation open the lotuses for us. he is the buddha of compassion.

oh, by the way...happy new year. may your dreams blossom. bye.

thank for the advice it kinda helps, and happy new year to u also, and god bless