IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ankurbhargava2000

Please help me in solving out my problems

Rate this topic

Hi All,

Can anyone here help me in solving my problems. I am facing some serious problems in my married life these days. I want to know from all gurus here to please suggest me some ways to avoid these problems. My Birth details are

Name:Ankur Bhargava

Place: Jaipur

31 Aug 1980

Time: 3:05 Am

Sex: Male

Regards

Ankur Bhargava

hi,

right now your are running the mahadasha(MD) of mars located in the 4th house in the star/nakshtra of rahu. rahu is situated in the 1st house.

your are also running the antardasha(AD) of jupiter located in the 2nd house in the star/nakshtra of venus and venus is in the 12th house, the house of loss and misery. this is not a good period for you as it seems to me. but after this AD of jupiter which is to finish on the 18/07/2009 will give you some relief. then saturn's AD will begin.

saturn is located in the 3nd house in the star/nakshtra of sun and sun is located in the 2nd house in its own rasi. this period between 18/07/2009-26/08/2010 will provide you with a new job of some other sources of income.

i am just a student of astrology so please do not take my comments or predictions too seriously. regards,

ravi.....