Lotusflower Posted December 29, 2008 Report Posted December 29, 2008 I know many people worship Ganesh, and he also helped write The Veda. But what is the tattva of Ganesh is he a 'Jiva' or is he 'Vishnu Tattva' since he was born from Lord Shiva, he must be something special. Quote
ranjeetmore Posted December 29, 2008 Report Posted December 29, 2008 I think he is Hari Hara. After all Skanda,the Son of Shankara is Harihara. We know that Lord Sadashiva is a personality of Godhead,indifferent from Sri Vishnu.so........? Even Surya is something special,Always,the Adityas are mentioned before the Rudras.And then there is some tattva called Surya Narayana..... ????????????????? Quote
Lotusflower Posted December 30, 2008 Author Report Posted December 30, 2008 idea: yeah Ganesha is powerful. I think since Ganesh came from Lord Shiva, Ganesh represents intelligence of God. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.