IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
melvin

From Matter to Spirit

Rate this topic

I suffered a heart attack on September 11, 2007. I was admitted at the CCU of Cebu Doctor`s Hospital for 2 days and another 2 days inside a private recuperating room. My cardiologist said that I suffered an acute inferior wall myocardial infarction. I was advised a 2 weeks complete bed rest and made to come back later for the threadmill stress test. The result of the stress test was normal.

When I was in the hospital, my doctor told me I was lucky to have survived. If I came to the emergency room 6 hours later after the onset of the attack, the drug streptokinase they injected into my vein would have not dissolved the clot located in my inferior coronary artery, the blood vessel supplying oxygen and nutrients in the inferior wall of my heart.

My question is this: What if I have already died from that heart attack? And by His Divine Grace my dead material body was re-animated back to life.

Today, I see my myself as spirit. That my family doesn`t know I am no longer this body but soul. That because of God`s mercy my family could still hear me, touch me, eat with me, laugh with me, lie in bed with me, go and see a wholesome movie with me. & yet my family doesn`t know it. That I`m only living on borrowed time.