IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
arihant

Please help, need direction on career

Rate this topic

Parnam Panditji,

I need some help regarding my husband's career. Any suggestions or direction would help him. His birth details are as follows:

DOB: Dec 17th 1975

Time: 04:16 AM

Place: Baroda, Gujarat India

Currently he does not have a job. He is looking but so far has no luck in finding the right one.

I will really appreciate your help in this matter.

Thanks

Hello,

He seems to be undergoing Rahu mahadasha and Moon antardasha at the moment which will finish on 03/03/2009. Moon is his 10th lord situated in the 8th house in the birth chart. So requires a lot of patience in work life and also needs to be calm and cool at work place in order to avoid fights with people there. i am sure that he a nice and cool guy. I need more time to analyse his horoscope see you soon,

ravi

his moon in the birth chart/horoscope is in the nakhstra of rahini which is its own nakshtra. his 6th lord is in its own house in the star/nakshtra of revati which is lorded by mercury. rahu is situated in the star of the 6th lord jupiter which is capable of giving him jobs during its mahadasha, antardasha and sub-antardasha. so after 03/03/2009 and before the end of july 09 he probably will get a job, why is he job at the moment? is he ok healthwise? regards,

ravi